Chapter 7

Guess who's back, back again

Alfie's POV:

I woke up the next morning to hear my name in a conversation somewhere. I got up and started walking to the kitchen when I heard Zoe's voice, "what if he doesn't like me and thinks I'm weird  for asking him on a date I don't get why he would want to be with me anyway I'm stupid and short and ugly there's no point in trying anyway" what she said broke my heart. I had no idea who she was talking about but she wanted to take him on a date lucky guy.

"But Zoe the thing your not seeing here is that who wouldn't want to date you I mean seriously your beautiful and anyone can see that just ask him you never know" came Louise's voice. I heard moving so I decided to go back to the living room before I got caught.

A few minutes later Zoe and Louise came back into the room after their discussion in the kitchen. "Hey everything ok?" I asked them. "Yeah perfect" Louise replied. "I'm just going to get ready" Zoe said in a small voice, I could tell something was up but I didn't press.

Zoe's POV:

I got changed and did my makeup and hair getting ready for the day. I couldn't stop thinking about him, I had to tell him.

7 hours later...

As Alfie and I walked up to Pizza Express I felt sick with nerves but to be honest I did feel fiscally sick. I had no reason to be scared just that I hadn't been alone with Alfie for a while. We were only coming to collect the orders we had placed. We decided to have pizza tonight because Louise wasn't feeling to good and didn't want to cook so we went with the next best option.

We got back to my car with the food before heading back to Louise's. When we got back Lou was just putting Darcy to bed which was adorably cute. I felt like this was the perfect opportunity to tell him...