Chapter 11

Late Christmas present for y'all

Zoe's POV:

It was the next day and I had woken up to Alfie snoring next to me. He looked cute when he was sleeping I'd have to admit.

I got up and went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast pancakes will do. I got the ingredients out the fridge and set them in the counter looking up a recipe. Ah Delia Smith after seeing Dan and Phil's video they must be good.

I decided I would be nice and bring Alfie some breakfast in bed so u headed to my room with the stack of food.

"Alfie wake up" I shook him.

"Alf I have food"

That made him wake up.

"Aw Zoe you're so kind thank you"

"No problem save some for me though I'm getting a drink you want one?"

"Yeah I'll just have juice thanks"

I made my way to the kitchen for the second time this morning.

I got the juice out the fridge and pored it into two glasses then carefully took them back to the room.

ALFIE'S POV:

Yesterday I didn't get the chance to ask Zoe to be mine but I'll do it now. She came back into the room with two glasses of juice but soon noticed the nervous look on my face.

"What's up Alf?" She asked.

"Um well you see I wanted to see ifyou'dbemygirlfriend?"

"Sorry I didn't catch that say it again"

"Basically will you be my girlfriend?"

"Um let me think about that one"

She joked.

"Not funny I'm being serious here"

"Yes of course I will!"

I just kissed her then and there. Things started to get heated but before anything could happen Zoe's phone started ringing.

"I'm sorry I have to get this" Zoe said inbertween breaths.

She got up and left the room.

Leaving me to finish the rest of the pancakes which were starting to go cold.

Zoe came back a few minutes later. "That was Marcus wondering if we wanted to go into town later and meet with him and Niomi for lunch?"

Seeming as we had planned to go in already didn't really effect our plans.

"Yeah sure what time?"

"Around 1ish he said they'll text when they're leaving"

Ok it's 10 now right that gave me around 2 and a half hours to get showered and catch up on YouTube I've missed.

AN:

Please comment bc I enjoy comments they're fun to read and stuff. And thanks for 1.5k reads ily 😘