Chapter 9

Zoe's POV:

Today was the day for mine and Alfie's "date". We're going to the cinema to see The Fault In Our Stars (I know this came out ages ago but yeah).

I was wearing a plain black skater dress with a white collar . I was wearing cute cat tights along with some black ankle boots I also had my hair in two side braids. You could say I looked a bit like Wednesday Addams (The Addams Family) but not quite as short.

I made my way to Alfie's listening to music on my way to calm my nerves that were brewing in the pit if my stomach like little butterfly's.

I arrived at Alfie's flat (set when they had separate flats) and texted him I was here, now to play the waiting game knowing how long he took to get down.

We arrived at the cinema with time to spare, we got the tickets and drinks,which Alfie kindly paid for, and went to find our seats.

We made small talk as we waited for the film to start, talking about random things from music to food.

The film started after half an hour of adverts. Halfway through the movie I started crying because I had read the book so I knew what happened as for Alfie had no idea what was going on. Lucky him.

After the film had finished we made our way out of the cinema and made our way back to my place.

We decided we would go into town (Brighton)  tomorrow  to do some shopping and then have lunch at Wagamamas Nando's who knows?