Chapter ?

Zoe's POV:

I finally got Alfie out of bed at half one before chucking a white tee and black skinnies at him and sending him off to change.

We made it out the door at two in time too meet Niomi and Marcus at half past.

We got to the cafe we were meeting them and ordered a hot chocolate each not the healthiest option but defiantly the yummiest.

Marcus and Niomi arrived and ordered their drinks before looking at the menu too see what they wanted to eat.

A few hours later we decided to come back to mine too watch a movie. We still hadn't told them we were dating but it seemed like the perfect time. We sat watching the movie me and Alfie on the sofa whilst Niomi and Marcus took the floor, their choice.

We finished off the rest of the movie and popcorn and gave each other a look to say we should tell them now. ( that probably makes no sense). We got them to listen and started off by saying that they couldn't tell anyone seeming as we had just started dating and didn't want to rush into things.

"Um right so me and Alfie are dating" I stated getting straight to the point and not dragging it out. "I knew it, all along I knew it ahh finally you've come to your senses and found each other" Niomi started to rant. I'm glad they're ok with us dating I don't know why thy wouldn't be.