Valentines day -Logicality

Logan paced around the living room. It was simultaneously the best and worst day of the year: Valentines Day.

Patton, his boyfriend, was still asleep, so Logan had time to think. He wanted to do something special for Patton. There were already some chocolate chip cookies and a card that had been left on Patton's bedside table, but Logan felt like he had to do more. He could always make some dinner for Patton, but what if he already had plans?

Logan's seemingly endless stream, or rather, cascade of thoughts and ideas were finally interrupted by a bleary-eyed, feline-onesie-clad, Patton.

"Morning Logie," he mumbled, brushing sleep dust from his eye. Logan's heart melted. Patton looked simply ethereal to him at this moment.

"Good morning, my love, happy Valentines Day," Logan said, "would you like breakfast? I can make waffles if you want!"

"Aww, Lo, you're so sweet! I'll help you make some waffles if you'd like!" Patton replied, hugging his boyfriend. The pair headed into the kitchen and began pulling down supplies. Logan turned to Patton, gesturing to a large mixing bowl on a high shelf.

"Can you give me a hand?" Logan asked.

Patton slipped his hand into Logan's.

"While you are objectively adorable, that is not what I meant."