-Kiss scene-

My child Jaehye is in school and sometimes someone babysit her in the hotel, we live at the hotel because it is near from the companys I work.

I was deciding about a house but I will have it when I have long break from my work.

Now I am ready for the shoot, we went there and a couple of minutes, we arrived

I saw taehyung and other staffs "Y/N, cmon we are going to start!" taehyung said.

I went to the shoot and we shoot a lot of things but the kissing scene was near and I'm nervous.

Its not my first time but its my first time taehyung watching me. It was hard to handle but I have to do my best.

I went to jin and he whispered "its ok, I'll make sure about it" he smiled, I nodded.

"Action!"

"d-do you like me?" jin said "y-yes, I know its hard to believe bu-" he held my wrist closer to him and made the angle for them not to see as well as the camera.

he almost kissed me, our lips are one inch apart. My heart is beating from nervousness.

"Cut!" a staff said, a lot of the staffs are saying "did they kiss?" "is it close?" they dont know because jin knows angles in kissing scenes, he is a pro at acting to be honest.

I saw taehyung...

His jealous face, cute, i giggled.

"l-lets have a b-break" we nodded. I went to subway to eat and i covered my face and hair so no one can see me.

Suddenly Taehyung followed me. I went to order at subway and sat. Taehyung sat with me saying "you cant be in your own" i slowly nodded. "did you two kiss?" "n-no, why?" "just asking" i saw a smirked on his face. I blushed a little.

I ate my sandwich subway and hed back to the shoot with taehyung.

We arrived and a lot of staffs are looking at us "are you two close?" one staff asked. "no re are not, now cmon we have to shoot" they nidded and went to their places same as me.

TIME SKIP

Finally the shoot is over its 11th episode already and we will do 5 more episodes, its so stressful.

I was in my hotel and i heard a knock.

I opened it and saw taehyung "tae" i led him inside and he asked "can i see my child?" "right, her name is Kim Jaehye" "i didn't know it was a girl" tae said "oops"

i went to get Jaehye and she was playing with her toys "Jaehye, you will meet your father ok" i carried her and went to taehyung.

i brought Jaehye to taehyung and he said "aww, she looks so much like you" i giggled "she is super pretty" taehyung was so proud and happy but he suddenly said

"now, time for your punishment"

yeep, i will be busy this coming days.
Be ready for the next chapter 😉🙃 Thank you, Hope you liked it!💜💜