-Our Song To Show The World-

A/N: Please listen to the song above while reading
Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------

I finally have a two awards and I'm happy about it.

We are now at the hotel and we took a break suddenly I heard the doorbell.

I opened it and it was taehyung, I saw a luggage with him "I can live here now" he said "really?!" he nooded. "yay!", I hugged him "finally together again" I said. We giggled.

NEXT DAY

It was another day and this day we are going to compose a song. Taehyung decided a song wich is Stay With Me.

We now went to the music room.

It was quiet And elegant wich I like

It was quiet And elegant wich I like. I said to taehyung "can you teach me first how to play the piano?" "sure babe" I smiled.

I said on the seat where the piano was. Taehyung held my fingers on the right key. I-I kinda blushed because it was a romantic time. I finally did it. "yay! I did it, thank you tae" I said, "your welcome, now let's do our song shall we?" I nodded.

We finally finished practicing and recording so we are going to publish the song tomorrow.

We hed back to our room and taehyung said "can jaehye sleep with us tonight?" I nodded.

We entered the room and took a bath.
After taking a bath, I went to get Jaehye. I carried her to the room "you will be sleeping with us, little Jaehye" I said to her.

I went to our room and I saw taehyung waiting for us. I put Jaehye down. I pecked Jaehyes forehead same as Taehyung before going to sleep.

we now went to sleep and i said "goodnight Jaehye and Tae" we drift to sleep.

I know its short but oh well
Hope you still like itt💜