-One more?-

A/N: SMUT AHEAD, Please leave if your uncomfortable.🔞
Thank you

--------------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP

The wedding was great and we are here in the limo going back go our house. Suddenly Jaehye said "mom, dad, I'm sleepy", taehyung said "lets just put Jaehye sleep with my parents" I nodded.

The limo now went to taehyung's parents.

We arrived and we got out of the limo

We knocked the door and taehyung's mom opened it "oh, what is it?" she asked "we just wanted Jaehye to sleep here" taehyung said "why?" I noticed tae winked.

But why?, oh well "oh I see" she said, she smiled. Taehyung's mom brought Jaehye in and said "well have fun, bye" we waved at her and went to the limo again.

We arrived and taehyung held my wrist.

We went inside the house and he locked it.

He went to me and said "want one more?" with a seducive voice "w-what do you mean tae?" I asked stuttering.

He whispered on my ear saying

"One more baby?"

*gulped*

I didn't get to answer so he kissed me, deeply.
He carried me bridal style to the room not breaking the kiss.

He put me down but he noticed yeontan "baby yeontan, can you go out and sleep for a while?" yeontan followed him. I was really shocked but that doesn't matter.

He continued kissing me and went down to my neck making me moan softly.

he removed his clothes and i saw his large member, i said "t-tae, its b-bigger than last time" "don't worry babe, you'll like it"

He removed my clothes leaving on my undergarments. he now went down to my breasts removing it and sucking my nipples wich makes me moan.

he move to my body sucking, kissing, licking everywhere.

He went down to my panty removing it.
After he removed he licked my womanhood.
"ahhh~,t-tae" "call me daddy babe" i didn't answer so he made it faster and harder.

"m-more D-daddy~" fuck, it feels so good.
"I'm c-cumming" "cum for me babe"

I screamed his name when Icummed and he licked all the juice "I like it when you scream my name" he said in a deep voice

I bit my lower lip, its sexy when he says that. I giggled. I asked "daddy, can I make you feel good?" "sure babe"

he laid down and I went to his large member.
I put my hand around it and sucking it.
I love it when he goans.

"fuck, babe I'm cumming" "cum for me daddy, i want to taste you so bad"

he screamed my name and it was so nice to hear, i giggled.

i licked all the juice and swallowed it all (A/N: for me it's uncomfortable😅)

I went on top of him and ride him. I was moaning a mess because I just put him all inside me.

"babe, y-your so tight" my walls are tightened around his member.

"d-daddy, I'm cumming" "m-me too babe just hold on" fuck, I can't hold it, "Now!"

We screamed each others names and it was so good.

We went under the covers and taehyung said "I love you babe" "I love you too tae"

Oof, hope you liked it!💜
Thank you