Bone Matter

I'm playing alongside "Asani Rhodes" who's one of the greatest black actresses out there, and what's crazy is she's only 28. She already won an Oscar, worked with greats like Angela Basset, Taraji P Henson, Samuel L Jackson, and that's just to name a few. I learned my lines rather quickly with no problem, and Brent was there to help, that's of course when we weren't laid up in bed together. He had me check out of my hotel to stay with him while I was out here, I didn't even hesitate like why the fuck wouldn't I ?

Waking up next to him just felt so natural that I didn't want to lose that feeling, I wasn't sure if what we had would be temporary. If this was I think I might be prepared for it but also I'm not sure because my emotions with him are so strong. I keep thinking of us having sex at that restaurant and each time the tingles feel my body up. It's been about 3 weeks since that happened and it still feels like yesterday. The way Brent kisses me so passionately causes my breath to be taken away, his arms cuddle me making me feel warm. I feel so free around him it's like nothing or nobody else exists when we are around each other.

I hear the front door open which interrupts my daydreaming, a smile grows across my face as I see Brent. He had just came from running and him standing there all sweaty made me want him right in that moment. His plump muscles were covered in sweat as I watched him key in his security code, his hair stuck to the back of his neck. He walks over to me and kisses my forehead, it's something about those forehead kisses that really make me blush.

"Hi babe", he says smiling at me.

I say Hi back with a smile as I watch him walk to the fridge grabbing a Fiji water. I get up and grab him around the waist from behind, his cologne still faintly piercing through his must. He sets his water down after a few sips and breaks my hold around him, he wraps his arms around me. He leans down to kiss me first its just a peck until he slides his tongue into my mouth. I can feel his breathing get heavier as our tongues touch and begin to dance around in each others mouths. I feel myself get weaker with each second that passes by of our embrace. Before I know it he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He breaks the kiss and begins kissing my neck, I let out a faint moan biting my bottom lip. He begins to walk towards the stairs and carries me upstairs until we reach the bathroom. He lets me down as he turns around to turn on the shower, I watch him as my body gets more excited for him to touch me. He closes the shower door and turns to look at me, the look in his eye and the bulge in his shorts lets me know what's on his mind. He pulls me to him and starts to take my clothes off, we take turns removing each others clothes until we are fully naked. We embrace as he opens the shower door and we get into the shower together, the water temperature is perfect as it hits my back. His hands fall to the small of my back and he pulls me against him, his dick is hard and it somehow fit perfectly between my legs. He begin to grind the tip of his dick against my clit and that shit drove me wild.

"Mmmm baby" , I moan as he rubs his tip against my clit over and over. I can feel myself getting wetter and my clit throbbing. He just looks at me and begins kissing me as he continues to thrust back and forth. I never did this before , I wasn't a virgin but to this I most definitely was. Before I could handle my bodies reaction I felt an orgasm building up something fierce in my body.

"Ahhh fuck Brent I'm about to cum", he looks at me and grins biting his lip.

"Mmm cum with me baby", when he said that my body gave up and my orgasm came on so hard. I could feel his dick pulsing as he came between my legs. We kissed each other as we both tried to catch our breaths, both our bodies were jerking together and it felt so amazing. Having sex with Brent was so intense and so different it's like he didn't have to penetrate me every time for it to feel great, he liked different things and I learned some things I liked too. What we just did in the shower is something I definitely want to happen again. After a few moments of our bodies calming down we showered and got out. I wrapped up in a towel and Brent put his towel around his waist, just seeing his body covered in water made me want him again. I had to think good thoughts or I was going to attack him again. We went to the bedroom and I sat on the bed as Brent laid behind me, just him being near me made my hair rise.