Truth be told

When I first seen Golden sitting at the end of the hallway that day I was struck by her beauty she just stood out to me. Her smooth light brown skin, that dark brown curly hair, and those freckles that kissed her face. At first I thought she was gonna be a 1 night stand like all the other girls I fucked with. I'd meet them, get my dick sucked or give them a quick fuck and then be done with them. Most of the girls only fucked with me because I had money and was known in L.A for being one of the top paid agents. When me and Golden started talking she had me thinking twice about her, I wanted more time with her I wanted more everything with her. Even though she was younger than me she carried herself like a grown ass woman, she had goals, ambitions, and a pussy that made me weak every time we fucked. It was easy to be around her without my money or name being the reason she stuck around. I know its only been a few weeks but I feel something about her I never felt before. I was just conflicted as fuck to tell her about my other job. I didn't grow up just being the son of a big Hollywood Director, but also the son to a drug lord. My dad was known in the streets of LA both professionally and in the drug business. Everyone called him " Delvino" nothing similar to his real name but I guess it worked for him.

When my dad decided to retire from the drug game I joined in quickly taking over and expanding our business to weapons and technology. I was a businessman in multiple ways but I also had a life outside of this drug shit. When I met Golden and really start feeling her I didn't know how to explain this life to her but I didn't wanna lose her. That feeling was released when I watched her shoot a man with not much fear in her. I remember the guilt had started to eat at me trying to protect her from my other life. I never wanted to involve her in my shenanigans but after today the truth about who I was isn't a secret anymore.

"Who the fuck is Bones ?", she asked breaking my thoughts.

She looked at me with every ounce of curiosity as I struggled to even answer.

"I'm Bones well I'm Brent in Hollywood but in the streets of LA I'm Bones. I'm- I, look I'm not a monster if that's what your wondering okay. I never wanted to put you in this position Golden. Why the fuck you ain't stay in the car like I told you. "

She looked at me and started to make me regret saying that shit.

"What the fuck you mean I should've stayed in the car. If I would've done that then ya ass would be splattered all over the fucking walls. Like Brent or Bones whoever the fuck you wanna be right now would be dead if I hadn't came in there. Like what the fuck ! Who the fuck ! "

I just looked over at her and she was right if she didn't come in I could be dead just thinking like that made me kinda sad. I realized I had somebody here that I didn't want to leave behind.

"Listen babe, I basically live 2 lives and yes I'm a Hollywood agent and yes I'm a dealer. I didn't want you to find out about this shit at least not like this, I know we only been together for a few weeks but you mean something to me. The way you just killed someone over me that shit showed me you loyal as fuck. But before we get deeper into this relationship I just want to make sure you down to be with me no matter what. "

I could tell she was contemplating whether this was the life she wanted, and shit I don't blame her for wanting to walk away if she does. Who was I to make her stay with me, like yeah our sex is amazing and our vibe is unmatched. I honestly would let her go to save both our hearts now then to drag her along knowing that this life ain't easy to deal with.

"Listen Golden, you dont have to be with me or deal with shit I- "

She cut me off saying "I'm in".

We stared at each other for what seemed like forever until our lips met. It started as a deep peck until I slid my tongue into her mouth. We had pulled over to talk about everything that just happened and for her to say she wanted to stay made me feel a tingle in my heart.