7. Playing With Fire

🗣ATTENTION I'M CHANGING JACKSON'S CHARACTER! Check out the character chapter for more pics of him and his @ 🙃

I got in the car thinking about what the fuck just happened. Fuck! I hit the steering wheel and exhaled loudly looking for my pen or my blunt.

Shit I need something! I remember I hid one in my door for times like this. I lifted the compartment and found it along with a lighter, I smiled sparking it right away.

I exhaled loudly pulling off, I looked at my watch checking the time. I hope my girl is in class, I need to shower and get this scent off me. I prayed she was gone every minute that passed as I took my sweet time getting home. I love her and I really fucked up...again.

I pulled into our complex and didn't see her car. Whew, I dodged a bullet. I parked, hopped out quickly and skipped up the steps. I opened the door and closed it behind me sitting my bag down on the couch. I walked in the room and exhaled loudly as I removed my shirt.

The bathroom door opened so I reached for my gun.

"Hey baby, you're home?" Fuckkkkk me! She seen my face and rushed over to me.

"Baby look at your face! Oh my god!" She grabbed my face sitting sat on my lap and I prayed she didn't smell her on me. She eyed me but let it go..

"I'm fine baby, I don't wanna talk about it you know what happened. I confronted him, we fought and she came down seeing it all. It was bad. I just wanna shower and relax okay baby?" I was tryna avoid talking about anything that happened today.

"Okay, c'mon I'll help you. I'm so sorry it went down like that baby, I know you're upset but don't let their decisions effect you. I know it's more so hurtful because he's your best friend but they look happy.." She trailed off.

"Just try to move past it, y'all are close both you and your mom and X is your best frined. I don't wanna see you loose a real friend, besides what would you do if the show was on the other foot? Cleo is fine as hell and she thick." She laughed, my heart started to
beat fast as fuck...she know?

I waited on her to haul off and slap the shit outta be but she didn't. Whew....this girl is crazy and if she find out it's gone be problems.

I remained calm and tried to maintain my innocence. She put some epsom salt in my bath water and my favorite soap..she helped me in slowly because my body was sore of course. She left the room while I soaked alone in silence. She walked back in with a fat ass blunt..I smiled then it faded when I recalled today's events.

"Baby what's on your mind?"

"Nothing, thank you for always having my back, I love you." I truly do love her but idk what to feel right now. I felt something with Cleo something that I-

"I love you more baby, I'm always gonna be down for you. Don't ever leave me or I'll cute your dick off." She said choking me jokingly.....

Fuck she's gonna kill me.