11.Nikki's mood swings

I parked my car in front of Nikki's house

I parked my car in front of Nikki's house. The journey took me longer than it usually did because I'd stopped at some place to grab some stuff for later...
I knocked on the door and a while longer than I'd expected Nikki opened it, laughing at something, but his smile faded as soon as he saw me and his expression became puzzled.

"Hey, Sixx." I said entering the house.

"Hey." he said slowly closing the door.

"Everything alright?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Y-yeah..." he stuttered "Yeah, alright."

"Honey, who're you talking to?" I heard a female voice say.

I raised an eyebrow at Nikki, maliciously smirking. The blonde girl came in and looked aghasted at the sight of me.

"How's it going?" I asked her.

She didn't answer, she just looked at me with eyes wide open. I knew I was pissing her off with my mere presence so I kept on speaking.

"I'm Madison." I said stretching my arm to shake hands.

She raised her eyebrow and then violently turned to look at Nikki.

"Who's this bitch?" she snapped, not looking at me at all.

"Woah! Slow down, you bimbo." I answered back.

Nikki didn't answer. He was shocked. I realised he didn't expect me home just yet. I was starting to find the situation rather funny.

"What are you doing here?" she asked me given that Nikki stood quiet, emphasizing the 'you'.

"I could ask you the same question." I crossed my arms, raising my eyebrow.

"I happen to have been invited over by Nikki!" she snapped proudly.

"Well, I happen to live here." I copied her tone.

She realised I was mocking her. Her face turned red as soon as I said I lived with Nikki. She went all crazy from then on and I found it difficult to contain my laughter.

"You are living with this whore?" she yelled at Nikki.

"Okay," I snapped rather pissed "I won't have some lunatic call me a whore in front of me and stay quiet about it!"

"Lunatic?" she shouted "Get the fuck out of here!"

"It's not your house!"

"Get out, you whore!" she pushed me.

My amusement turned to anger as soon as she touched me.

"You little motherfucker!" I insulted her "Stop calling me a whore or say goodbye to your teeth."

"Whore." she insulted me proudly.

I violently motioned to punch her in the fucking face but Nikki grabbed me.