32. The chemistry between us

I warn you most of this chapter is SMUT

"How on Earth did it occur to you that that was a good idea?" I said to Nikki as soon as we got off the bike

We were in front of the motel Nikki and I were staying and it was freezing outside, me only wearing a leather jacket and my underwear.

"We are safe, aren't we?" he said.

"I cannot believe I like you." I muttered.

I wrapped my arms around my waist. It was very windy. Winters in Germany weren't made to stand in the middle of the street at 4 A.M. with only your underwear on. I realised that Tommy had like a ten minute walk to the hotel.

"Tommy, do you think you'll be safe?" I asked him.

He was drunk like us and it was very dark and quiet. I was afraid something would happen to him on his way back and I didn't want him to go.

"I'll be fine." he grinned.

"Okay." I sighed.

"Night, T-bone." Nikki said.

"Night, Sixx." Tommy replied back and then looked at me "I'll be fine, really. Come here." he pulled me into a warm hug.

I was aware of Nikki standing in front of us but I didn't care at the moment I was wrapped between Tommy's arms. I wanted to stay like that forever.

"I'll miss you." I murmured against his chest.

I heard Nikki walk a few steps away and light a cigarette, probably to give us some privacy.

"You'll see me tomorrow." Tommy chuckled.

"So?"

After a few seconds we broke the hug.

"Sleep well." he whispered, gently touching the tip of my nose for a brief second.

Then, he turned back and walked to the hotel. I watched him go for a few long seconds, already missing his touch, and wondering if I really wanted to spend my night with Nikki rather than with the stupid yet fun and beautiful drummer who I loved and had me confused as hell.

"Are you coming or not?" Nikki called from behind me.

"Y-yeah..." I snapped back to reality and walked in the motel with Nikki in silence.

We ran into no one, not even the receptionist, and I was grateful for that because I was still on my underwear and wearing Tommy's leather jacket. I kept wondering on our way upstairs to our room if he'd realised I kept it or if he'd been too drunk to ask me to give it back.

"I am going to have a shower." I said the moment Nikki opened the door.

"Yeah, you smell like fucking shit." Nikki snorted, and then closed the door behind him.