Dipala

This is Dipala

This is Dipala. An innocent college girl with a doting father and an absent mother.
She had perfect grades, perfect attendance, is on the cheer team and in the Student Senate. She's intelligent but she doesn't flaunt it. Still everyone knows she's going to high places.

That's the cover story anyways...

Dipala's father is a gang leader. It was never a big operation and only shrank after Dipala was born in an affair.

Her father is perfectly humans, her mother was a demon, leaving Dipala to be a half breed. Her mother killed herself after giving birth to Dipala. She would have been killed by dipala's father much sooner if she hadn't been pregnant with his child.

Dipalas father has kept her safe her whole life and taught her everything he could while providing for her. He wanted her to be normal. Dipala didn't want that though, she wanted to take over her father's gang.

The agreement was that once she gets a college degree, if she still wanted the role she could have it. Dipala graduates in the spring and has already taken over the gang mostly and increased evrrything. More people working for her, more land under her control, more reach in big companies and local politics. Dipala is ambitious and does not intend to stop her expansion any time soon.

Still, she's managed to keep herself quiet. No one knows who she is, or her gang. They're so easy to look over because they don't use their power. If you've had a run in with Dipala, you don't live to tell the tale and your body will never be found.

She's very intelligent. She is a fighter though also has a dark gift. With demon blood running through her, she's able to practice limited magic. She is not much of a physical fighter but took mixed martial arts classes for a few years and keeps up her practice to stay in shape.

Dipala had heard of David before and saw the conflict of interest. He did too much of what she did. If he stayed he would be a competitor. He was her next target. She wanted him erased but it would be much harder to get rid of him than any of the others.

As for David, you can decide how much he knows. (Preferably not all of it as that would make this much more interesting)

Knightmare74

Angelica is her main assassin to hire (found in my roleplay book if you're interested.)
Angelica is not loyal though, she may be useful to them both.