Cherry timeline

MissAvarice I think this is everything. If anything doesn't match up with previous stories I'm sorry I never actually bothered to do the math and such before. This is the accurate numbers.

Maelle is immortal and has served the royal family since some of the earliest generations.

Rin/Elyse/Jennel/Veljko

Rin and Elyse are 25. They were born two weeks after Cherry was.

They were born when Jennel was 14.

That makes Jennel currently 39.

Veljko was born before the great war when his mother fell pregnant to the wizard. I explained that before.

Veljko met Jennel when she was 32 (the twins were 18).

She married Veljko at 35 and moved away shortly after.

Ahri/Mocha
Ahri is 23 and Mocha is 8

Ahris house burned down when she was 15 and Mocha was 1.

Ahri wandered around for a while before she was hired as a nurse at the palace at 16.  (The queen had fired her healers many times over after Nolan lost her voice and she struggled to become pregnant)

Nolan/cherry/ Ellie / Lilly

Cherry is 25 with no major events to note.

Nolan is 19.

Nolan lost his voice in a hunting accident when he was 10 (cherry was 16)

It took their mother a while to get pregnant again (and she only got through the pregnancy thanks to Ahri).  Lilly was born when Nolan was 12 and Cherry was 18.

Lilly is now 7.

Daniel
Daniel was 3 when his father was taken. Ariel was 7. Shortly after, Clover was born.

Daniel was 7 when they fled his home.

Daniel was 11 when his sisters were taken.

For six years he searched for his family but could not find them. That's when he found the Delyrian palace. He'd been half starved and was not in good shape but convinced the Queen's personal servant that his magic could be of use.  (He was 17).

That was 4 years ago. He is now 21.

Mavati
Mavati married at 22 and had her child at 24.

She was 26 when her island was attacked.

She is now 32.

Quick reference

Lilly - 7

Mocha - 8

Clover - 18

Nolan + Ellie - 19

Daniel - 21

Ahri - 23

Cherry/Rin + Elyse/Ariel - 25

Mavati - 32

Jennel - 39

Maelle is younger than Aqua and Veljko.

Aqua is younger than Veljko.

Maelle, Veljko, and Aqua do not know their age. All lost count or never bothered in the first place.