Human

You arrive to the police department and hop out the car, Hank and Connor walk to the door and you slowly follow the two. You wonder why the deviant didn't leave the house, if it did so it would take longer to find him.

You walk through the door that Connor held open for you and walk to the interview room, there was 3 officers, a man leaning against the wall and Hank at the back, Connor walked to the window and we watched, the deviant was sitting, he had his hands in his lap and was look down at them, it was quiet, the officer in there looked kinda pissed.

"We can try ruffing it up a bit, it's not human." The guy against the wall said. Connor spoke up, "Androids don't feel pain, you would just damage it." The officer in there gets up, "I can try going in there." The guy against the wall scoffed, "Androids with Android, heh." Connor walks in the small room and sat down. "What is your name" The deviant didn't answer.

You weren't listen tell you heard the door open and the deviant struggling, you ran into the room, Connor was standing there, you stood at the doorway, the deviant grabbed a gun pointed it to Connor.

Shit

You knock Connor over and you both landed on the floor, the shot missed both of you, as you knocked Connor over the deviant shoot it self. "Holy shit!" You heard Hank exclaim, you look at the deviant, the officer was taking him out of the room. "Y/N, what were you thinking." Hank shouted at you, you look over to him. "I didn't want Connor to die." Connor was behind you. "If I were to be shot, CyberLife would fix me and send me back." Your mouth was slightly open. "You could have told me that before I risked my life for you, shithead." You were a little pissed at him, you could have died. "I am sorry, Detective L/N for not informing you." You look at him and then looked at Hank. You sighed and left the room.

You felt a tug on your arm, "Detective, I am very sorry for my actions.." You turn to see Connor looking down, he looked really upset then you thought, androids can't feel, they are just machines. You look at him and look at the door. "It's fine, go do whatever is your next task." His grasp loosened slowly and you to the door, hop in your car and drive off.

Connor was a cool android, there is a very low chance he would deviate, he seemed stronger.

Time skip

It was the next morning and you were really tired, you were laying there. Thinking about home, the city you lived in before was small and isolated, everyone was moving to big cities. A lot have moved to Canada because they don't have androids there.

You sit up and stretch. You get up and go to get changed and walk out the door.

Sorry it's short, I have been busy sooooo, yeet