O4

Shouto has to sit down before he passes out. All the shock is starting to get to him all at once. "Izuku.. you're not even real." He says sternly. "I'm arguing with a hallucination." He mumbles, rubbing his forehead. "A hallucination is telling me to call off my wedding." 

Izuku sits beside him, his chin resting on his hand. "Oh, but I'm as real as anything!" He pouts, looking over Shouto. "I think you should really relax, master." He says, and suddenly, they're laying horizontally - in mid-air.

"I-Izuku, put us down!" 

"Just relax, please! Isn't this much better?" 

"Not really, I would much rather just be in my actual bed - not floating-" 

Izuku nods, and suddenly, Shouto is sprawled out in his bed. "Okay. Um. Better." He sighs. "If you're really real, then how did you get into the bottle in the first place?" He asks.

"A mean mean man trapped me in it!" Izuku says, shivering. "I was stuck in there for 2000 years before you saved me!" He suddenly broke into a smile, grabbing Shouto's hands. "I owe you so much." 

Shouto shakes his head. "All I did was rub a bottle.. it was nothing.."

Izuku smiles. "You really helped me. I mean it! Anything you want, any wish you can think of, I'll grant it!" 

He sighs softly, jumping a bit as his phone buzzes. He quickly answers it, clapping a hand over Izuku's mouth to keep him quiet. "Hello?"

"Captain Todoroki.. Yaoyorozu said you had a man over? And that you kicked her out?" General Aizawa. Crap.

"Um. Yeah, my cousin came over to check up on me, it was spur of the moment.." He clears his throat. "I didn't kick her out. She left because, um-" 

"I'm coming over. This is just odd behavior. Yaoyorozu was very upset."

"Oh, no, that's not-"

"I'll be over in twenty." Click.

Shouto gawks at his phone, then looks at Izuku. "Okay, genie.. Izuku.. you have to get in the bottle."

Izuku pouts, practically glaring at him. "You wished that I would be free. I am a free genie, I don't have to listen to what you say!" 

Shouto tugs at his hair, standing. "General Aizawa is on his way over, I can't just have you here!" 

Izuku crosses his arms, sitting up. "I'm not going in the bottle!" 

He panics, looking around the room. He grabs a shiny pearl, holding it up to his eye. "You see this?"

Izuku gasps, looking at it in amazement. "Ah, it's a black pearl?" 

"You want it?" Shouto asks, drawing him in like a dog would follow a treat. "Come and get it," He says, dropping it into the bottle. 

Izuku immediately dissipates into fog, going inside the bottle, which Shouto shoves the stopper in. He sighs in relief, jumping when he hears a car door outside.

He runs out, panicking when he sees Aizawa is already here. He looks around, waving before chucking the bottle into the nearest trash can. 

"Ah, General Aizawa!" He says all too eagerly, running over. 

Aizawa raises a brow, looking him over. "Shouto. How are you feeling?" 

General Yamada steps out from behind him, checking him out as well. "I heard you were acting weird, Todoroki!" 

Shouto quickly shakes his head. "No, I'm fine.." He says, trying to reassure the older men. "I just.." He turns his head when he hears the loud clamor of the garbage truck.. watching as the garbage men dump his trash can into the truck.