The Final Words

Dear readers; I’m sorry to say that the usual author, Ava, has broken her arm. She has been using the voice controls to send me texts of the story, and, seeing as she has refused to tell me her password to wattpad as an “invasion of privacy”, it has taken me a while to guess her password. Anyway, I’ve edited the chapter the best I could, so please enjoy :D

Last time: As she pulled him up with no effort, she noticed something. “Snape...” She said. “Justin... is dead.”

Tears, thick and fast, fell down Snape’s hooked nose.

“No...” He cried out. “Wake up, Justin. Wake up!” Miley grabbed his shoulder in an attempt to both comfort him and pull him gently away from the new corpse of Justin Bieber.

“He’s gone, Severus.” She had been trying to tell him this for the past half hour, but somehow Snape seemed not to hear her.

-Three days later-

It was a rainy day, perfect for a funeral. Justin had already been lowered into the ground, his grave stone reading; we were all about that ass, Justin Niall Bieber 1989~2014. Everyone was there, from his bodyguards to his biggest fans, which were screaming girls in their teens. Elderly women crowded the grave, holding signs such as baby, baby, baby, no! and one more lonely girl. Finally, some of his closer friends came up to speak. After several teary sermons from older, rich men, and an odd one from Lady Gaga, Bieber's body guards came up to speak.

    "Young, sexy, rebelious, blow-jobs, rich, all these words and more come to mind when you say the name Justin Bieber. He was the sexiest boy I will even have the pleasure of having crazy anal sex with, and the things he could do with his tongue..." He trailed off, his tears choking him up. "His small, thin manhood that just screamed 'what is puberty' was nothing compaired to his talented mouth. He would do this one trick where he would gag, but not throw up, and then he would always, always swallow. But now? Now..." He gulped, both saddened and aroused by his deceased friend. "Before...before he died, he told me, once, what he wanted at his funeral, and I'm here to honor that wish." And with that, sobbing uncontrollably, he began to jerk off onto the grave of Justin Bieber. At first, there was silence. And then, Justin's second body guard came up and started jacking off as well. Slowly, one by one, everyone attending the funeral came up and helped start what would be known as the greatest orgy to ever happen.

   But no one, not even Snape, noticed Miley Cyrus, make up streaming down her cheeks, exit the cemetery through the side gate.