Flora

Amelia's POV:-

'Hey, where are you? Don't be late it's First day of school and everyone is already here" Flora texted me. 

"On my way" i replied with a smile on my face. Its probably the last year i'll be spending with my friends and I think I will miss them a lot specially Flora. 

Flora. I know her since the beginning of school but we became friends in 9th grade when my friend moved out of the city. The beginning of our friendship was unexpected. I used to sit behind flora and her friends in class and i never really talked to them but out of the blue one day flora asked me to join them. I had a grate time talking with them. Flora started to keep a seat for me so we could sit together. In a brief time period we became friends, and from friends to best friends. 

After a while Flora and I started to spend too much time with each other, sharing secrets, telling each other everything , adapting behaviors, bunking classes together and most of all an atmosphere of trust was building between us, even her friends started calling us twins. I know in the start it was bothering flora's friends that she is spending all her time with me but no one said anything and slowly everyone got friendly with me. I remember at that time i felt so happy being surrounded by all those girls. They are all funny and good to talk to. And Flora, I always think of her as a 'sister by heart' 

"We're here let's get going inside. Bye Dad." My sister Evelyn said. She is a year older than me but we study in same grade. 

"Yeah let's go. Bye Dad." i said and got off of the car.  

"Bye Girls." 

"Your friends are standing there.Go." Evelyn said to me as soon as we entered the hallway and then she separated her way. I don't know why she don't like my friends, she never has.

"Heyyyy. Last year of sixth form Girlies" I entered my group of friends and exchanged hugs and hand shakes. 

"And then we are free. Yayy" Flora said and hugged me. We were meeting after a long summer break. 

"Let's go to the hall for morning gathering." darcy said as the first bell rang. 

We attended the morning gathering and the principle said a few encouraging words to us and the new students. After that we went to our classes. Some of our friends had different subjects but me, flora and darcy had some common subjects. 

"Your hair are more grown i see" Flora pointed out with a smile on her face as we were entering our class. 

"Yeah i took care of them" i winked at her. 

We attended our classes and gathered up in cafeteria for getting some snacks. 

"Fucking Exhausting. The year has just started and i am already tired." Emma said with a pout.

"We all are, we all are Emma." Darcy said.

"Then let's do something that will cheer us up" Anne suggested.

"Gossip?" we all said in unison because we know that's what she love most.

"What did you all do in summer?" Anne asked.

"I attended Multiple weddings" Darcy told everyone. 

"I traveled a little with my family." Emma said. 

"Yeah, your Instagram was full Emma" Flora said to her.

 "I didn't do anything. I just stayed at home. Ate, drank and sleep." flora said while taking a sip of juice.

"oh Same Flora. I did nothing. High Five." Anne said with a high pitch voice and then they both shared a high five. 

"What about you Amelia?" Anne asked me. 

"I went to my Grandparent's Town for almost whole summer. And-" I took a little pause "I might have made a new friend" i said with a small smile, my lips pressed into a thin line. 

"A new Friend?" Darcy asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah He is-" 

"HE? he is a He?" Anne asked in a loud voice , her eyes bugged out.

"Who is he Amelia?" flora asked with concerned expressions.

"Mamoon."

A/N:-

Here's the first chapter. I hope you all will enjoy this story. And please tell me if there are any grammatical mistakes or typos (English is not my first language). Please vote and comment if you like it.