Chapter 6

Song:-  If we have each other By Alec Benjamin

Quote:- "The Greatest Gift  You Can Give Someone Is Your Time. Because When You Give Your Time You are Giving A Portion Of Life That You Will Never Get Back..! "

Amelia's POV:-

Fake friends ?

Why would she say that?

 I have known Flora and Darcy for years and they literally give me happiness. Every day spent with them is amazing. I feel like I have friends that I can rely on. Flora has been  a great friend who always listen to my useless rants. I know that these days she's not much happy with me because of Mamoon; I get it that she don't like him much and maybe she's right about him; maybe she's wrong but is it right  to call her fake just because of this?

It's Saturday night and I am thinking about everything Evelyn said earlier. Almost 12 o'clock and I haven't come to any conclusion yet and I don't think I will. I sighed in irritation. I felt like talking to Mamoon so I picked up my phone and just when I  opened messages my phone rang. Yes, its him calling. I picked up on  second bell.

"Heyyy" he said excitedly. From his voice I can guess that he has found out some believable fact.

"Hi, what's up?" I asked with a smile on my face. I am happy when he's not drunk.

"Guess what I found out!" Again I can feel the excitement in his voice.

"The autobiography of Pencils?" I guessed.

"No. Koala bears. They are so cute and they are only in Australia." He's speaking so fast unlike when he's drunk and speaks as slow as a turtle runs.

"Wow. Amazing." I never have words more than that.

"Amazing, right? I need to shift to Australia."

" Just because of koalas?" I laughed as I asked him.

"Yes, why not? They have amazing cute little button like eyes." He said. I can feel the happiness in his voice.

And suddenly I am happy too. At the moment I don't care who's fake and who's real. I just feel happy and I don't want to worry about anything.

"Amelia, you there?" he asked. I was lost in my own world for a minute. 

"Yeah I am. Why don't you become a wild life photographer?" I suggested.

"hm not a bad choice as long as I don't have to study for it" he said. 

"You really don't want to study, do you?" 

"Nope" he said.

"Mamoon I like it when you are sober." Wait. What! Why did I said it out of no where? 

"I like it too" he said after a little pause. His voice is deep again; there's no more excitement. 

"I am sorry I didn't mean to disturb you. I just said it-" I can't find anything else to say.

"No its okay. At least you are here. You are someone I can talk to. You didn't leave even after knowing me. Thanks" He said in a shaky voice.

"I also don't have a friend like you Mamoon. You don't judge people." I said honestly "Oh but you hurt yourself. That's something bad about you" 

"huh at least I don't hurt other people. I do drugs, I don't do girls. I am not going around breaking people's hearts" 

"So you are saying that you are not a fuckboy? hun" I asked with a small laugh. 

"Don't Ever use this word for me" He said and I can clearly hear how much pressure he put on 'Ever'. 

"okay okay I won't" I said, not laughing anymore. 

"Do you think this about me? That I am Fuckboy?" He asked in a serious tone. 

"No. I mean I thought you go to parties and all so maybe but I don't know. You never told me if you have a girlfriend or not. And remember the first time we talked? You asked me about a Girl" I said.

"First of all. I go to parties for drinks and to have an escape from home. Second thing; I have never had a girlfriend and I probably won't ever have one. And Ella was a friend. A close friend who disappeared, she won't reply to my texts and I only knew you so I thought you could help me but then I realised that maybe its good for her not to be my friend. And I won't stop you if you ever feel like leaving me but please say a Proper Goodbye before doing so." I can feel the pain in his voice. 

"I am not leaving. Don't worry." I said to comfort him. 

" I need to go now." 

"Yeah you have a morning shift at the shop tomorrow. You should sleep." I said 

"No. I left the shop, I am no more working there." he informed.

"Why?" 

 "I knew the owner of the shop so I was working there but he sold his shop. So I am not going to work under some other person" He said. He has some admirable attitude. 

"Oh okay. Rest then. Bye" I said. 

"Bye."

Every time we talk I learn something new about him. I remember we promised we won't talk about Ella cooper but in anger he told me everything himself. But wait, why did he knew only me because of Ella, I am not even her friend.  Did they used to talk about me? 

I think its time that I should talk to her.