Prolouge/Backstory

Heeeelllooooo! Okay, so before I start the story and before everyone gets sooooo confused, this will be of much help!

When you turn 13, a name appears permanently on your wrist as a tattoo. This is your soulmates/true loves name. You only recieve the first name. No last name or inital. When you come across you soulmate, the name will gain silver sparkles around it. If you never meet your soulmate, or you fall out of love with them, the name fades to grey and you never get another name. Basically you have one shot at love. Most relationships do work out though. In society, it's meant to be kept a secret, so everyone wears bracelets or sleeves to cover the name. In most cases, your parents don't even know the name! But in the end, its up to you to decide if you want to tell anyone.
In this story, Jade is Michael's younger sister. She was obviously born and raised in Sydney, Australia. Whilst in the 2nd grade, she met Megan, her best friend. All throughout school, she had many friends and loved her life! Until Megan announced that she was moving to Chicago, IL, USA in the middle of 7th grade. Jade became depressed and was not happy... she then turned 13 and her name appeared on her wrist. Strangley, she swore she heard the name before, but she can't remember exactly where.
During the summer before 8th grade, she went to visit Megan for what was supposed to be a month... Her mother skyped her one night and seen how happy and lively Jade was again. She did a complete 360, all because of seeing her bestfriend. Later that night, Jade's mom called Megan's mom and told her how happy Jade was all because of her daughter, then Megan's mom had a crazy idea; what if Jade came to live in Chicago for a while? Jade's mother jumps at the idea and agrees, then spoke to her husband, and he also agrees. So Jade packs up and moves to Chicago right before the start of 8th grade! In her new school, she meets of of Megan's good friends', Lily. And they become the 3 amigos! Then 8th grade goes great and Jade loves Chicago! Then Lily hit them with sad news that she now has to move to Miami, Florida due to her fathers job. The rest of 8th grade goes fine, and then off to high school! After a couple months into freshman year, Jade, Megan and Lily still maintain a good friendship and talk, text and skype often. Lily contacts Jade & Megan and she tells them that her mother was diagnosed with late stage cancer, and unfortunatley, only has a few more weeks to live. A few weeks later, Megan and Jade hear the sad news that Lily's mom passed away and Jade, Megan and Megan's family all heads down to Miami for the services, where they meet Lily's four new friends; Kaeli, Ava, Leah and Izzy. They all hit it off and exchange numbers and promise to keep in touch with each other! Which they do, Jade, Megan, Paige and Sienna all become very close with the five girls. Eventually they fly down to Miami for spring break during their junior and sophmore(for Paige) year of high school and that's when they meet the 5 girls' boyfriends, the One Direction boys! They all become super close and have an amazing time. The 14 of them have the best spring break ever and have so much fun! When it's time for Jade, Megan, Paige, and Sienna to return home, they promise to still maintain a friendship and tickets to their upcoming tour!

Alrighty guuuysss! I believe that is all the backstory/explaination that you need! If I were to start the story without this whole thing, you would have been completly lost! Happy Reading! xx