Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Jade's POV

I gasp slightly at the feeling of Luke's fingers intertwining with my own. It was a beautiful feeling. Yet, I couldn't quite decide what exactly the feeling was. It warmed my heart as cliche as that may sound. I had a sense of safety, and I never wanted to give it up. As we run down the long hallway leading outside, hand in hand, a smile has crept onto both of our faces. Maybe this could be.. No. It couldn't.
I look behind my back and I see the other girls running with Ashton, Calum, and Michael. All of them are laughing and smiling and they look like they are having a good time. After everything that has happened today, it has slipped my mind to even see what the girls' thoughts on the other guys since I have been spending most of my time today, getting to know Luke and at a concert!
I was excited for tonight. I have no idea where we were going or what was going to happen, but I had a feeling, whatever it was or was going to happen was going to be good. Luke and I were first to reach the car, of course it was locked. We had to wait for someone to come unlock it so in the meantime, I leaned up against the black SUV with black tinted windows, looking at Luke. There was something about him that was drawing me toward his presence. I wanted to know him. Everything about him. Why was I suddenly feeling this way? My head was always playing games with my heart. I've spent years building up walls to protect myself from this type of thing. And within minutes, something was chipping at my walls. They were slowly crumbling.
Finally after about a few minutes of small, random talk, a big, body guard looking man comes out with the keys behind the other three girls and guys. Not shortly behind, was Lily, Kaeli, Leah, Ava and Izzy along with Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam & Louis. The big-body-guard man who is addressed as Dave reaches the car and unlocks it. We all attempt to fill the car, but there isn't enough room in the car for everyone. No one wants to go to another car, so this shall be very interesting!
In the very back row I am squished between Luke, Paige and Ashton. It isn't the most comfortable situation, but the ride shouldn't be too long, so I can deal with it for a while! The car ride to the party, I'm guessing, was calming and fun, even if I was almost squished to death!

Luke's POV

Everything finally felt natural. Comfortable. Ever since I met her, my whole life seemed to seem a little brighter. Even if I just met her a couple hours ago. The entire time I was preforming, I was searching for her eyes. Those beautiful blue-green eyes. Was I completely crazy? I felt as if it was my best performance tonight, was it because of her? Damnit Luke, get your head out of your ass, you just met the poor girl!
I just couldn't stop looking at her. She was so beautiful.
I'm usually so shy around people, let alone girls. But as soon as I laid my eyes on her, I didn't have that nervous, empty pit in my stomach that I usually get when I meet new people, a feeling of happiness and almost warmth replaced it. I honestly have no idea how to put into words how I'm feeling. I know how cliche that sounds. Maybe it's just my heart fucking with my mind. Is this really because of this girl that I just met hours ago? I slowly begin to think... No. I need to stop. She's going to think that I'm some creep if I don't stop staring at her, but she's so goddamn beautiful it's hard not to. Her smile lights up the dark car as she and Paige share an inside joke. It's perfectly white and straight, her deep dimples popping up. Why am I being so open with my heart? This isn't like me at all, I literally just met her hours ago and yet, I feel something coming upon me and slowing taking over my heart. Holy shit, I really need to stop.
The rest of the car ride goes with a calm feeling throughout it. We laugh and joke and start to feel like an actual big group of friends, not two smaller ones. As we pull up to the night club in Downtown, Chicago there are many people surrounding the entrance. From paparazzi to screaming fans hearing that One Direction will be partying here tonight. There are some girls that are yelling for us though, which is pretty cool, considering that we're just the opening act! As we pile out of the car, Jade and I are the last ones out of the car. Jade gets out first and has a worried look on her face. There's a scared look running in her eyes. I place my hand in the small of her back on impulse and begin to walk forward, ignoring the paparazzi and the comments of people yelling questions of who the girls' are. She looks up to me with a blushing smile, I return the smile and say, "Come on love, let's go party!" As I gently coax her into the building. Why was I not being shy or sheltering myself? What was this girl doing to me? I feel a smile creeping onto my face as I walk into the club. The reason? I'm thinking that it has something to do with Jade..