Jade Nicole Clifford

Heey! I'm Jade Nicole Clifford! I'm 16 years old, but almost turning 17 within a few days! My birthday is July 17, 1996. Right now I am living in the U.S. in Chicago, IL with my bestfriend Megan, and her family. I was born and raised in Sydney, Austraila though, and I grew up with my older brother Michael who I've kind of became distant with ever since he and his band, 5 Seconds of Summer started gaining more fame and I moved to Chicago. I've been living in Chicago for the past 4 years because I'm happier here. Sure, I have tons of friends in Sydney! But I can't and don't connect with them the way I connect with Megan, she's literally my sister! I'm so glad that my parents seen that I wasn't happy in Sydney anymore and let me move to Chicago! It was such a big change moving to a completly new country, state, and city! Plus I just turned 13 when I moved here, which means I just got my name tattoo right before I left! No one knows my name, not my mom, dad, brother, or even Megan. I wear bracelets to cover it up. I've almost slipped to have Megan catch a glimpse of it, but luckily she didn't see it. We've talked about showing each other our tattoos, but we've never ended up doing it. But, I do feel as if I were to show her, I could trust her and that she wouldn't make a whole big deal about it!
It's always in the back of my mind, that name haunts me every day and night, what if I never meet this person?!
Anyway! I am a basic city girl, I go to school everyday, and I have many friends! I currently just finished my junior year of high school! I can't believe I'm going to be a senior, it seems like I was just in the 8th grade! I basically try to defy the "typical-white-girl" stereotype. Just because I'm white, and have blonde-ish hair, and a white iPhone, doesn't mean I'm basic! I live in Chicago! I need uggs and a North Face! And who doesn't love Starbucks?(;
But I'm really into music and dance. I like pretty much every type of music! I literally can go from listening to country, to rap! Not much of rap, but some songs are pretty good! Mainly I like pop, rock-ish, alternative, punk rock, and pretty much what's popular now!
I'm also a dancer! I've been dancing since I was 4 years old. Before I moved to Chicago, I was just taking lessons, but when I moved here, I discovered competitive dancing! I got asked to join an elite competition team, and I've loved it ever since!
Some of my favorite artists in music are: One Direction, Ed Sheeran, Maroon 5, Nirvana, Blink 182!, Green Day, The 1975, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, The Vamps, Fun., Hunter Hayes, Luke Bryan, and other artists of today's hits! Also, my brothers' band is pretty good! I've heard a couple of their songs!
Honestly, I'm just a normal, 16 year old girl! I love where I am right now, and I'm finally happy for once! I really just want to make a difference in this messed up world of ours! I live each day like it's my last, and I really don't give a shit about what anyone says about me!
Talk to you later, Loves! xx -Jade