Immune

Madara comes home from a mission and falls sick. Hashirama takes this opportunity to spoil his beloved.

This one's your typical sick fic. Cliché and predictable. There are really no other words to describe it ╮(^▽^)╭

Still, I hope you enjoy the fluff!

-----

"Achoo!"

It was Madara. He sneezed for kami knows how many times that morning. Last night, he came home from a week-long mission with a throbbing headache and a slightly higher body temperature. The rain just had to pour heavily and nonstop during those seven days of his mission. Although Madara is very healthy and doesn't fall sick that easily, it doesn't mean that he's immune to one.

Soaking wet, the first thing he did when he arrived in the Village was to hand in his report to the Hokage tower. Afterwards, he headed to his own home—or at least he would have, if not for Hashirama.

The Hokage had told him that he should have gone home first when he saw his condition. Madara had only shrugged. He doesn't want his workload to pile up so he readily does them.

Despite him not feeling well then, Madara figured he would just take a nice warm bath, change into comfortable dry clothes, get a proper sleep, and hopefully on the next day, this troublesome headache would be gone and he could resume his work as a clan leader.

"Tell me, why am I in your house again?" he queried as the first thing—or rather, person—that he saw this morning when he woke up was Hashirama. What's more, he realized that he's in Hashirama's bedroom instead of his own.

Last night, Hashirama had insisted to atleast take Madara home in order for him to make sure that he's okay. On their way to the Uchiha compound, however, the exhaustion and fatigue took over Madara's body. In short, Madara nearly collapsed. Fortunately, Hashirama was with him.

"I told you, I was very worried about you and I saw that you can't walk to your home anymore so I took you to my house instead," was Hashirama's answer.

"Hm."

A moment of brief silence followed before Madara realized something. "Wait, I have to tell—"

"Izuna? Don't worry. I already told him about this," Hashirama told him reassuringly. Madara eased up a little.

Hashirama was sitting beside the futon on which Madara was lying. His brows were furrowed, looking very worried.

"How are you feeling now?"

"..."

"Hey, you can tell me, you know?"

Hashirama couldn't help but smile. It's hurting him to see Madara like this but still, his heart melted. Madara was adorable. His eyes were sleepy, his nose and cheeks were a light red — it was just so cute! Hashirama needed to restrain himself from just kissing him right there and then.

"Don't you have a village to run or something?" Madara tried hard to sound annoyed.

"I took this day off so I can take care of you," he answered as-a-matter-of-factly.

"..."

"Come on, Madara. Eat this soup first so you can take your medicine later," he said, helping Madara to sit up on the futon.

The Uchiha had been compliant in the  following few seconds, however...

"What are you doing?!"

"Taking care of my boyfriend, what else?" Hashirama asked back with a playful grin.

Madara pursed his lips, looking at Hashirama with an are-you-kidding-me look. Uh, the brunet was just about to spoon-feed him, literally.