Fourteen years later

Harry Pov:

As I walked around France I marvelled about the freedom I finally had. All those years of imprisonment of suffering in silence, I finally found the one place where nobody could yell me what to do or torture me.

As I walked I looked up at the sky I smiled I finally felt alittle bit of peace. Suddenly I felt a small, curvy body collide with mine.

" Uumff!!" She moaned as she fell on top of me.

She quickly moved off of me and smiled.

" I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going"  she said with a smile.

" No, it was all my fault I was deep in thought and wasn't watching where I was going." I say with my signature smile.

" I'm Hermione Granger" she says as she shakes my hand.

" Potter, Harry Potter" I say with a light smile.

She gasps and stares at me with awe, I frown why?

" Your Harry Potter the lost son of James and Lily Potter?" She asks quietly.

" How do you know my parents?" I ask.

" Everyone knows who you are, your the lost son some say your a squib" she responds.

" I'm not a squib, I found that I had magic when I was 6 years old." I say softly.

" So what school do go to?" She asks me.

What school I really don't understand what she's talking about. As if my confusion showed on my face she quickly explained.

" I mean if you go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry or Durmstrang Institute. You cant be going to the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic because its an all girl school." She says.

" I've never been to school, not when I was in the muggle world or in the wizardry world" I respond softly.

" Yeah, I guessed that when you were called by a teacher that you weren't a squib. Then your parents went to search for you and they found out you had run away along time ago because your aunt and uncle would do horrific things to you." She responds.

I feel my whole body heat up with magic as I thought of everything that I endured all because my parents didn't want me because they thought I was a squib.

" Calm down Harry, if you want I can get Madame Maxine to let you enter the Beauxbatons Academy" she says to get me in a better mood.

I think about and ask myself why not? It would be a great experience so I look up and say

" I'd like that Hermione" I say with a smile.