Fourth Year

I looked at the night sky with a grim face, its almost time, we are almost at our destination. The Wizard Tournament is going to begin pretty soon against the Dumstrang Academy and Hogwarts and we will be attending the tournament.
"Do you see anything yet?"asks Hermione.
"No and you Fleur?" I ask.
"No, we can't see anything until we are directly in front of Hogwarts"
*One hour later*
"We're here!" I hear a sixth year shout. I look outside and I'm greeted with a huge castle. It's not as beautiful, grand and majestic as Beauxbatons but it's okay. As we're landing I see students gathering around,staring and pointing at our carriage. I roll my eyes how pathetic they act like its the best thing they have ever seen.
I look at Madam Maxine, Fleur and Hermione and they nod.
I sigh as I put my Italian mask on I know that I have to put it on so that my "parents" won't know that I'm their son.

Lily Potter POV:

I watched as the beautiful majestic flying carriage came towards Hogwarts, as it landed I felt a breeze of power almost if not equal to the power of Albus.
The carriage doors opened and a rather large women stepped out. She was beautiful and had a presence but she wasn't the person with the powerful aura. As her students came out I noticed that there was a male student with a beautiful mask hiding his face from view but the aura of undisguised power rolled off of him in waves. It was unnerving to feel that level of power in a boy so young, especially if this boy leaned towards the dark side.

James Potter POV:
As I watched the Beauxbatons Academy come out of their carriage I noticed a girl that left Hogwarts because of Alexander and his friends standing by a male student with a mask and a powerful aura. I look at Remus
"Look at the male with the mask we have to be wary of him he could be a death eater" I say to him.