My House

Harry's POV:
As the proffesors start to explain what the hat is going to do Hermione interupts.
" We know what that bloody hat is going to do" she snaps.
Dumbledore looks at her in shock as if she would have never snapped at him and it was a true surprise to him. I snorted " Get used to it old man" I say to him. Madam Maxine looks at me her face saying that I had to go up.
I went and sat down in the stool and the hat was put on my head.
" My my, another Potter what a beautiful mind such greatness will come from you even more than your brother. A great deal of loyalty to your friends, disregard of the rules, also a tragic past filled with pain in suffering, you don't believe to highly of yourself extremely humble. Yet you always get what you want when you set your mind to it, your cunning and extremely powerful. Now where to put you not Hufflepuff, maybe Ravenclaw...no, no it's either Slythrin or Grifyindor. My you're a difficult child, do you have a house that you might prefer?"
"No, they're all the same to me" I say irritaited. Isn't the hat supposed to know where I'm supposed to go.
"Very well how about Gryfindor?" the hat asks.
"Alright just hurry" I snap.
"Gryfindor!!!" the har yells out.
The whole table starts clapping and yelling chanting " We got the mystery boy".
As I got off the stool I reached for both Hermione and Fleur kissing them both on the mouth earning confused expressions and jealous looks.
Once I reached the table people quickly made room for me acting as if I were royalty. Fleur and Hermione get sorted in Gryffindor and they quickly come to me smirking lightly.

We all looked toward Madam Maxine and she was smirking at us.
" All 3 of you will be sleeping in the Gryfindor dorms and once the rest of Beauxbatons is sorted they will also sleep in their house dorm.
"What?!!?!?!" shrieked Fleur.