ch.1 ep.3: Revengeance

Bold; -media
Bold Underline -time skip
(Italics) -narrator
# -scene break
'Bold' -character's thoughts
*Regular* -action

(Last time, on "Diamond in the rough"-

Bearl: WHAT THE SHI-

This time, on "Diamond in the rough")

BD: Well. well. well. What do we have here?

Pearl: No, not now...not here. *Pearl whispers to herself*

Garnet: I didn't foresee...fighting one of them this early.

Steven: Who is that? You know them Garnet?

Garnet: Yes Steven, he is very dangerous, stay behind us. *Steven trusts Garnet's words with hesitation and moves behind the gems.*

Amethyst: Sooooo~...anyone gonna fill me i-

Bearl: My diamond!! *Bearl runs from her previous spot and hides behind Black*

Amethyst: WHO AND THE WHAT?!

Steven: Diamond? *Steven asks with confusion in his face.*

Bearl: Oh my diamond, it was horrible~! I was just minding my own business, when they started attacking me~! *Bearl spoke with exaggerated words, not even noticing Black raising a closed fist*

Peridot: FALSEHOOD!! You attacked ME first!...eep! *Peridot retaliated, but zipped back into hiding once she realized all eyes went on her.*

Bearl: Oh, before I forget~! My diamond, you'll never guess who decided to show their face~ *she said looking at Steven*

Steven: *gulp*

BD: Pearl...

Bearl: I know what you're going to say. "But Pearl, I have no idea what you're talking about. Who, are you talking about?"

BD: Pearl~...

Bearl: Well let me tell you! *Bearl points to Steven* It is the one and only rebel leader...Rose Quar-

Bonk!

Bearl: Owww! Whyyyyy~! *She whined*

Pearl: Whaaaaa?

BD: You never know when to stop talking, do you.

Bearl: Sorry sir. *Bearl said quietly while rubbing her head.*

BD: Now, let's get a good look at the menagerie! *Black said looking toward the Crystal gems*

( ThAt's rIghT I hEaRd thE stOrY-)

BD: Hmm, we've got a faulty Amethyst-

Amethyst: Oh you motherfu-

BD: Pink Diamond's Pearl, well...at least I hope it is. *He cringes*

(The Crystal gems look at Pearl, they hadn't known that she belonged to Pink.)

BD: A...wait, is that a fusion? Ha Ha Ha! *Black let's out a burst of laughter while pointing at Garnet* Oh~ That's hilarious!

*Garnet grumbles at this*

BD: An era2 Peri...what...happened to your enhancements?

Peridot: DON'T INVOLVE ME IN THIS! ...SIR! *She said after yelling, not wanting to sound disrespectful.*

BD: And finally...a lard filled flesh bubble.

Steven: Hey...That's not...very cash money of you!

BD: ....What? *He asked with a blank expression*

Bearl: Don't get confused sir! *Bearl said, still rubbing her head*
That fat pocket-