ch.1 ep.4: Anaconda

Bold; -media
Bold Underline -time skip
(Italics) -narrator
# -scene break
'Bold' -character's thoughts
*Regular* -action

(Last time on "Diamond in the Rough"-

BD: Aaaaaagh!-

What is it with these people and screaming?...I mean!

This time on "Diamond in the Rough")

Boom!

*Black leaps toward the purple fusion, Sugilite extends her arm to punch the diamond. He also throws out his fist and they collide causing a shockwave across the field, Sugilite moves her fist and summons her flail to smack Black to the ground. He slides on the dirt but quickly jumps to feet and starts rapidly shooting energy balls at Sugilite, she counters this by rapidly spinning her flail in a circle*

Sugilite: You're gonna have to try harder than that if ya' wanna beat me~! 

*Black stops shooting*

BD: grr...You are...annoying! Have gems forgotten how to just shut up and throw...punches?!

*He starts to sprint toward Sugilite while gritting his teeth*

Sugilite: Want me to throw punches little man?! Then... *Sugilite summons Garnet's gauntlet* ...have a knuckle sandwich! *She punches the ground where she thought Black would be but he side steps and dodges, he then leaps up to Sugilite's face*

BD: I said! Shut... *He brings his fist back then launches it forward into Sugilite's cheek* ...up!

*Her face recoils from the hit but the rest of her body doesn't move. A loud growl is heard from Sugilite's mouth*

Sugilite: Grrrr! Oh~ Now you did it~! Come here! *One of her other hands grabs Black and squeezes him tightly. He tries his hardest to keep himself from poofing from the extreme pressure. There is a sound of creaking as his limb enhancers start to give into Sugilite's crushing* How bout' you head back to where you...*She says as she starts spinning in circles* ...came from!

*She stops on a dime and throws Black as hard as she could into sky. "Woaaaaaaaaaah!" he yells as he rockets through the sky until he is no longer visible*

Sugilite: Well damn~!  I think I threw him too hard! But then again, nothing is ever too hard~

*Steven tilts his head to the side in confusion*

Steven: ...What? *He questions innocently as he clearly didn't know what she meant*

Sugilite: Don't worry about it baby! Just be glad I was here to sort things out~! 

*Meanwhile Black just began to stop rising after he got thrown in the stratosphere. Before he started falling he took his right hand and started spinning the fingers in a circular motion like a helicopter* 

BD: I need to deal with this fusion quickly. *He looks at his left hand to see it riddled with dents, the fingers barely hanging onto the magnetic pull of the arm thanks to Sugilite* Damn! Five thousand years of having these things and they easily get crushed by a...fusion! Ugh...I'm done playing around now~ Let's finish this. *He groans as he slowly floats back down to the Earth*

(Meanwhile back on Earth~)

Peridot: ...You think he has left Earth's gravitational pull?

Steven: I hope not! Then he'll be floating out there...all alone!

Sugilite: I hope he gets hit by a rock~