Chapter 14: greatest ghost ever

(Opening)

Rias and everyone else was standing in front of the portal waiting for Y/n to come back. They saw a someone coming through the portal. They were shocked to see Y/n.

Y/n: (smiled) hi everyone.

Raynare and Asia run up and hug Y/n.

Raynare: (smiled) I'm so happy you are ok Y/n

Asia: (smiled) yeah me too.

Y/n smiled and hug them back. They let go and Issei and Fuyu walk up to him.

Issei: so what did you wish? Was it about having your own harem?

Y/n: let's just say....I have something for Fuyu.

Fuyu: wait what?

Y/n step aside and Fuyu was shocked at a girl. The look at each other for a while until Fuyu said.

Fuyu: (shocked) Alice is....that you?

Alice: Fuyu....Fuyu!

She run up and hug him. Fuyu have tears in his eyes as he start to cry of joy.

Fuyu: (tears) Alice I....you.....I'm..... (sniff) your alive!

Alice: (smiled) yes its all thanks to him.

Fuyu turn to Y/n and walk up to him.

Fuyu: (tears) you....brought my sister back...why?

Y/n: I've already have a wish that has come true. And that wish is to make people happy.

Y/n smiled and Fuyu hug him and cry more.

Fuyu: (tears) thank you Y/n....Thank you for being my great friend.

Y/n: (smiled) No problem....what are friends for.

He let go and Rais walk up to him.

Rais: Y/n....I'm don't know what to say.

Y/n: it's ok. See all that make you shocked. I under....

Then Rais kiss Y/n on the mouth and Y/n's face turn red.

Akeno: oh my.

Issei: (wispered) Lucky.

She pull away and Y/n was stunt.

Rais: sorry but that was the only thing I can do to...Thank you.

Y/n then fell and pass out. Asia and Raynare try to wake him up while everyone else smiled. Rais on the other hand blush a little but smiled as well.

(At the club)

After the rating games everyone was back at the club. Y/n wake up from that thing and Rais what to say something to Y/n.

Rais: Y/n L/n not only you unlock grateful but you have save my rights and bring back Fuyu's sisster. I'm so proud of you.

Y/n: thanks Rais.

Rais: yep right Reya.

Y/n: yeah....wait who?

Then the doors open and Reya step out.

Reya: (smiled) yep I am proud of him.

Issei: Reya what are you doing here?

Rais: I kept this as a secret to yous all. Reya has been working for me and know about use.

Issei: is she like yous? As demons?

Rais: no she is the only one have no ghost driver or not a demon.

Everyone was shocked.

Y/n: why you didn't tell me you work with Rais from the start?

Reya: well if I did you won't become a kamen rider. I'm sorry I kept this secret.

Y/n: don't worry Reya I understand. Besides I'm glad you have join use.

Reya: yeah (smiled) me too.

Rais: ok everyone that's it for our club. You all may leave.

(At Y/n's house)

Y/n sat at the couch watching T.V. Then Reya came in and sat bis ide him.

Reya: hi there how is you?

Y/n: good I'm just glad I'm back here.

Reya: yeah I was worried that you will not make it.

Y/n: I not to lie I think the same thing as well.

Reya: yeah.....hey Y/n?

Y/n: yeah?

Reya: have you noticed that all the girls in the club give you so much attention?

Y/n: yeah I actually noticed that now.

Reya: and when Rais kiss you.

Y/n: (blush) wait she tolled you that!

Y/n thought she was mad about have his heram so he said.

Y/n: I'm sorry. I know you don't like your friend to have his own heram. If you want me to....

Then she kiss Y/n on the lip. She pull it away and said.

Reya: don't be silly you can have your own heram.

Y/n: (blush) huh?

Reya: I don't like creeps like Issei or Riser to have there herams I like a man that respect them and not treat them like toys. That's you it's ok you have your own heram. Besides Rais, Akeno, Koneko, Raynare and me love you. We have the same feeling towards you....so can we be all your girlfriends?

Y/n wa surprised by this but said.

Y/n: sure I be your boyfriend just to pretect yous all.

Reya: (smiled) I'm glad....now can we?

Y/now nod and they kiss. Reya pin Y/n on the couch and they make out. The story of kamen rider ghost X highschool dxd girls heram is just the beginning.

(Ending)

(after credits)

In abandoned church the same church we last seen kamen rider dark ghost. We see blood coming in to the church and in to a secret room. There we see a man using his powers to do something to his eyecon. Then he was done.

???: yes....YES.....finally it's done.

Then a huge darkness came around him as he start to transform. Then once the transaction was completed he walk up the stairs and to the outside world. When the full moon lights up to see dark ghost....With a new and a powerful form.

Darkness ghost: treble in fear Specter and Ghost because dark ghost is no more

Darkness ghost: treble in fear Specter and Ghost because dark ghost is no more....call me.....KAMEN RIDER DARKNESS GHOST! (Evil laugh)

To be continued......