OVA 1: beach with the demons

In the club Y/n walk through the halls and met up with Fuyu and Kiba waiting outside.

Y/n: were are the girls?

Fuyu: they are getting changed in there.

Y/n: oh alright.

Kiba: so are you ready to go to the beach?

Y/n: (smiled) yep can't wait.

Fuyu: (smiled) this will be great for Alice as well.

Y/n: yeah so where's Issei?

Kiba: maybe late but we got time.

Y/n: alright.

Fuyu: have you ever been in a beach before Y/n?

Y/n: yeah I few times on trips at school.

Fuyu: huh summer fun I'm thinking?

Y/n: well yes and no. No because we have to collect seashells for our school and after that we did have fun.

Fuyu: huh well my sister is going to happy about it.

Y/n: (smiled) yep.

Then Issei walk towards them and see them outside the room.

Y/n: hey Issei.

Issei: why is yous out here. And where is the girl.

Issei walk up to the door. Y/n and Kiba try to tell him the girls were in there but it's was too late.

Issei: (open the door) Good morning!

All the girls screamed in surprised. Y/n and Kiba just close the door and it was that mountain Issei knew....He fucked up.

(Minutes later)

Issei was all beat up by the girls.

Y/n: we try to tell you the girls was getting changed in this room.

Issei: yous shouldn't stop me!

Kiba: we did but you didn't listen.

Fuyu: (sigh)

Then run up to Fuyu and spin around of her swim cloths.

Alice: (smiled) you like it big bro.

Fuyu: (smiled) yeah you look cute in that sis.

Alice smiled and they got in the red circle with Rais and everyone else the they were gone.

(At the beach)

They arrived at the beach and there girls undressed there self's to there swim cloths and enter the ocean. They have so mutch fun in the ocean and Y/n join in and he have fun as well.

(Minutes later)

Rais lay on a blanket and Y/n sat beside her.

Rais: hey Y/n can you oil my back.

Y/n: sure.

She roll to her back and Y/n poor oil on his hands and rub the oily hands on Rais back.

Rais: mmmm that felt soo good Y/n.

Y/n: thanks.

Rais: hey Y/n?

Y/n: yeah?

Rais: I'm so glad Fuyu find happiness.

Y/n look over and see Fuyu and Alice making a sand castles and having fun.

Y/n: yeah I'm glad as well.

Rais: I'm proud of you what you did. If you didn't wish for his sister to come back....I don't know what will happen to him.

Y/n: don't worry Rais. I sacrifice anything for you and my friends. That's what kamen riders are for.

Rais smiled and Y/n was done oiling Rais back. She sat up and look at Y/n.

Rais: did Reya tolled about the heram?

Y/n: yeah you don't mind?

Rais: of course I don't mind. You deserve something like it. You really do care about use...and me.

Rais hug Y/n and Y/n blush a little.

Rais: also I can't help it. You are soo sweet and cute. That's the reason me and the rest of the Girls love you.

Y/n: yeah I know. Thanks Rais for be a best leader ever.

Rais: (smiled) I love you Y/n.

Y/n: (smiled) I love you as well.

They hug for a while and they head back to the club and head home. But back were they were at the beach. A man walk through the beach and stopped a paper. He pick it up and it was a sexxy girl with a swim suit doing a pose.

???: creep.

He crunch it and throw it at the sea. The camra pulls up and we see his face.

???: but this is were where my next cards will be

Next OVA: welcome to the club decade.