Volume 2 Chapter 2: the holy sword?

(Opening)

Dark specter fell off the cliff and landed near a lake. Ghost and specter fallow him and landed behind him. The two fight dark specter while Moka see it go.

Ghost and specter summing there swords and charged at dark specter. Dark specter also summing his sword and they were clashing swords at each other. They kept clashing each other until dark specter slash both ghost and specter. They fell on the ground and Moka run up to them.

Moka: are yous ok?

Ghost: yeah we are.....watch out!

Ghost move Moka away from dark specters blast and Ghost landed on the ground. Then he realised he break Mokas necklace.

Ghost: woops.

Then the sky turn red and everything became scary.

Dark specter: no what have you done.

Ghost and specter see Moka transformed. She was know have white hair and red eyes.

 She was know have white hair and red eyes

Ghost: Moka?

Inner Moka: so you are one who related me?

Ghost: yeah?

Specter: that must be her seal form.

Ghost look at the necklace and Inner Moka turn to dark specter.

Dark specter: (scared) oh no.

Inner Moka: know your place.

She appear behind dark specter and kick him across the lake and crash into a wall. Ghost and specter was surprised.

Ghost: wow.

Specter: no wonder dark specter need her.

Inner Moka turn to specter and Ghost.

Inner Moka: so.....take me to your leader.

(Later)

They arrived back to the club and Rais was there.

Rais: excellent work you two (turn to Inner Moka) so why is dark specter going after you?

Inner Moka: I have no clue. But something is worng with him. In fact I think something worng with this town.

Fuyu: what do you mean?

Inner Moka: you see many children have nightmares of a mysterys ghost that will spread fear to all. These also many reports of a huge ghost figure watching over children that cost fear to all.

Y/n: but who is he?

Inner Moka: no clue ether. The only thing dark specter said to me was more power for his master.