clench my thirst(mature)

Wooyoung's heart was pumping like crazy as they got inside of San's apartment. Wooyoung did not get the chance to even took in the sight of the apartment as a hand clampsed both side of his face and crashed their lips together.

San on the other side was high in anticipation as finally he's getting what he's been thirsty for. He didn't even realize he just brought someone inside of his apartment that not even Yunho has come in.

He knew Wooyoung is like a trap hole he stepped on that he could fell into even deeper, its like he is voluntarily getting himself into it. He knew it'll somehow bring him down if he take it seriously so he promised himself he'll get a taste of him and stop.

' no strings attached ' he thought

San pushed Wooyoung to a nearest wall as he sucked all over his neck while his hand struggled to undo the buttons of Wooyoung's shirt.

Wooyoung buckled his hips up grinding on against San's bulging member. His body is not on the same page with his head as his mind wanders around contemplating his decision.

It's not like he hasn't do anything of the sort but this is Choi San!  Not just some dude from college, he's a freaking businessman. I mean he's only like a year older than Wooyoung but sleeping with a dude with the same social reputation as your dad is something you need to double think.

Wooyoung let out a moan as San found his sweet spot in the crook of his neck. He could feel him suck on it and it's not a question whether it will leaves marks or not.

San then proceeds as he parted his mouth off Wooyoung's neck and took off their shirt. He then crashed his lips on Wooyoung's again as both of them fought for dominance.

No doubt, San won leaving Wooyoung breathless

San took a hold of Wooyoung's hand and dragged him to his bedroom. It was not long before Wooyoung found himself underneath San on the bed. San hovered over him still teasing him as he tasted the younger everywhere he could put his mouth on.

San then took off Wooyoung's jeans tugging it down quick wanting to see more while Wooyoung waited in anticipation.

He then felt a lick on the inside of his thighs and he let out a loud moan as it drove him crazy. He is positive that the alcohol is also one of the factors of him being needy and shameless like this.

It seemed as if San was the only one working his way on Wooyoung so before San could do anything Wooyoung flipped them over. He did the action easily as San was curious to what Wooyoung is about to do. So he let him took over.

Smiling innocently, Wooyoung got to his knees on the bed and kissed San's collarbone working his way down to his torso before stopping to take off San's jeans.

San started smirking as he saw Wooyoung's shocked expression after he took off San's boxer. His huge member sprung up more than ready to be rammed inside of younger as throbbed badly.

Wooyoung kitten lick the tip of San's shaft looking up to him. He then took his length inside of his mouth but did not manage to take it fully. He worked his tongue on it,  sucking and licking as San fought against the urge to just shove it down Wooyoung's throat.

Wooyoung was on it faster showing his past experiences even though he only did it like twice before.

A grunt is heard from San as he pulled Wooyoung to him leaving his member throbbing as precum leaked. Crashing their lips together for a quick kiss, San stood up and rummaged one of his drawer taking out a bottle of lube.

He didn't wait as he put some on his hand and pushed one finger into Wooyoung's entrance. A moan came out of Wooyoung's mouth as San put in his second finger inside of Wooyoung. He worked his finger in and out stretching the younger who is already squirming at their contact.

"please i need you" Wooyoung begged barely able to form a word.

"need what?" San teased as he didn't Stop working his fingers.

" nghh- i need your dick inside of me now, please " he begged again wanting to be filled.

In a blink of an eye San's finger was out of him and he could feel the tip of San's hard member on his entrance. He whined at the older who seemed to enjoying teasing him.

Without warning, San pushed inside of Wooyoung, holding on his thigh tightly as he pulled back out of Wooyoung before slamming back inside of him fast.

Wooyoung whined at the pain he felt, his wall tightened around San's member earning a loud grunt from San as he moved himself in and out of Wooyoung, this time slowly.

Soon the pain turned into pleasure fir Wooyoung as his head fell back and his eyes shut.

"faster" he breathed out as he gripped on the sheets taking in San's huge member.

San thrusted into Wooyoung hard and fast , gripping on the younger's thigh as he wrecked him. Wooyoung is now a moaning mess and every sound out of Wooyoung's mouth drive San to even thrust harder.

Sound of skins slapping together can be heard loudly as San continued thrusting in and out of Wooyoung getting more and more pleasured as he took in the moaning mess under him. His purple hair is in a mess, lips swollen and his eyes staring at San as he pleads for more.

His prostate was hit over and over as San continuously abused it with his length.

" nghh im going to come" Wooyoung said, breathless.

"no not yet baby" San replied slowing down his thrusts and Wooyoung whined.

San put one of Wooyoung's leg on his shoulder giving him more access to pound inside. He trusted again in an animalistic speed.

"San ahh i wanna come" Wooyoung whined out loud.

"you can baby" San replied as he rode his high.

Wooyoung came all over his stomach catching a breath as San continued to chase his release. Not long after that San came inside of Wooyoung breathing hard as he fell on top of the younger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Im embarrassed help😶
I promise a lot of fluff stuff in the next upcoming chapters.
.
.
Guys vote and give feedback okay
Im out *covering my face 🖖*
🐈🐈🐈
If there's any grammatical mistake, please ignore it, please 🤗