next morning

San woke up at dawn as he was used to waking up early. He realized Wooyoung snuggled up on his chest sleeping soundly as his chest rose everytime he breathed ever so softly.

San's heart did a little thing as Wooyoung snuggled closer to him wanting his body heat. San fixed the blanket so that it hovered over Wooyoung completely covering him up to his neck.

San ran his hand on Wooyoung's soft strands as an urge to kiss the top of his head came up.

'what do i do'  he thought to himself as he took in the younger's scent.

Wooyoung woke up realizing he's not in his dormroom nor his bedroom.

"finally you woke up" a voice greeted as he looked up and his eyes met with the older. Wooyoung blushed as flashback of last night came into his head. He buried his face on the pillow mentally screaming at himself.

' why am embarrassed, I've done this before. Wooyoung stop. Noo!'

As he finally got the guts to looked up, he straightened himself.

"uhm sorry i overslept. I'll go.What time is it? " he looked around for his clothes but they were nowhere to be found.

"it's four o'clock in the evening. your clothes is in the washer. You can borrow mine. " San spoke calmly.

" uhm thanks. " Wooyoung sat there staring at San who sat on a chair beside a desk with the urge to just facepalm himself not believing it's in the afternoon already. It was an awkward silence.

"last night was uhm fun" Wooyoung tried to joke it off as it was too awkward for him. It got more awkward somehow.

'stupid why did i bring that up. '  Wooyoung thought to himself.

Of course it would have been awkward, he sat there with blanket around him, still naked inside. While San sat there fully clothed, showered, hot, delicious-okay stop there.

"can you walk though? " San said with a 'blank' look on his face.

'so calm about that. Of course i can walk, wait can i? " Wooyoung thought to himself as he stood and tried to walk but failed as  he felt a sting on his bottom and his back felt like it was about to crack.

"it's okay it's okay im usually like this. It's not because you're rough last night or whatever. Im totally fine, i can walk myself home or call someone to pick me up. My clothes?i can wear them myself , don't worry haha" San stared at flustered Wooyoung. Finding how cute he is explaining.

Wooyoung was red. Like tomatoes red as he stuttered.

'wooyoung dumb ass stop' he mentally scolded himself.

San walked towards Wooyoung and helped him up. Still wrapped up in the blanket, Wooyoung clinged on San, following wherever San is planning to drag him to.

They went into the bathroom and Wooyoung sigh in relief. San squeezed out some toothpaste on a brand new toothbrush and handed it to Wooyoung. He took it and stood in front of a mirror with a sink under it. Still clutching on the blanket to cover his body, Wooyoung brushed his teeth as San went away to the tub and prepared warm water.

Seeing that Wooyoung is finished washing his face, San went up to him again and guided him towards the tub.

"take it off" San spoke, still so calm as he started to take off the blanket from Wooyoung's body.

Wooyoung was too weak to go against it, he can't even walk.

'please no round two. You'll spilt me into half! ' 
Wooyoung thought slowly getting into the tub.

Wooyoung stayed in silence as San put some soap on him and washed him ever so softly. He breathed in the scent as it smelled familiar. Too familiar that last night came into his mind resulting a blush at his cheeks.

"you don't really need to do this you know. I barely know you" Wooyoung spoke at San who kept on touching here and there, washing him.

'ow don't touch there' Wooyoung thought as San's hand went up to his thigh.

" i did this to you though. Youu can't walk" San replied smirking.

After he finished drying off the purple haired boy, San rummage through his drawers looking for some clothes. He then handed a black sweatpants and a white sweatshirt to Wooyoung trying to find the most comfortable clothes he owns.

"thanks," Wooyoung said smiling at San.

Fast forward

"you sure? Can i really stay the night?"
Wooyoung asked again as San told him to go home tomorrow. It was already late at night and Wooyoung still could hardly walk.

"yeah,  there another room next to mine, you can sleep there. " San layed down on his bed with a brand new covers and blanket.

"can i sleep here instead? " Wooyoung asked not knowing where his confidence is from but knowing that he'll leave tomorrow, it was the only opportunity he have with San.

'He might not want to see me again after this' He thought .

"come here" San replied earning a smile from Wooyoung as he joined San under his blankets, scooting closer to the older. It didn't took long untill they fell asleep.

4 A.M.

San woke up to the same warmth as Wooyoung snuggled on his chest, hand is clutching loosely on San's hoodie.

'San please don't get used to this'

he reminded himself giving a kiss on top of Wooyoung's head as he enjoyed the younger's warmth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you guys like it, vote and give feedbacks.
Stay tuned loves 🐈🐈🐈