Chapter 5 ྿ What's Wrong Vis?

Vision is shown pulling the curtains open as a window is revealed and Wanda is seen sitting on the bed drinking tea as she reads a book. High pitch shrilling is heard as Vision gaps in pain, putting his fingers lightly on the stone that rested on his forehead.

"Vis?" Wanda asks him as she hears and looks up from her spot. "Is it the stone again?" She asks him, adding on.

"It's as if it's speaking to me." He says as he turns to see Wanda stand from the bed and walk towards him.

"What does it say?"

"I don't... I don't know, but something."

Wanda gets worried as she sees him in pain again from the high pitch trilling that happens once more. "Hey." She tells him as she places her hands on his face. He holds one of her hands that remains on his face as he turns slightly and gives a little kiss to her palm. Then he moves her hand on top of the stone on his forehead.

"Tell me what you feel." He says and she moves her hand a bit as she uses her magic to try and figure it out.

"I just feel you." She admits as she places her hand back on the side of his face. He does the same action in return as he leans down and gives her a gentle kiss.

S C O T L A N D

Now Vision and Wanda are seen all bundled up walking down the street towards a little shop. No one else is seen walking around or chatting outside.

"So there's a 10:00am to Glasgow... which would give us more time together before you went back."

"What if I miss that train?"

"There's an 11:00."

"What if I missed all the trains?" He tells her which makes them both stop as he looks at her with a small smile. "What if this time I didn't go back?"

"But you gave Stark your word."

"I'd rather give it to you."

"Well, there are people expecting me too, you know. We both made promises."

"Not to each other. Wanda. For two years, we've stolen these moments... trying to see if this could work and... I don't know." Vision starts to stammer. "You know what, I'm just gonna speak for myself. I-I think..."

"It works."

"It works."

"It works." Wanda finishes the second time with a smile.

"Stay. Stay with me." Vision tells her and Wanda glances down before looking to the side and sees what plays in the television. "Or not. If I'm overstepping..." Wanda then steps to the side and moves forward.

She gasps before says "what are they?"

"What the Stone was warning me about." He says and a view of Tony Stark is shown on the news with the Alien machine as well. He then kisses her hand before saying "I have to go."

"No, Vision. Vision, if that's true, then maybe going isn't the best idea."

"Wanda, I..." Vision began to say before being impaled with a sharp curved spear right through the chest.

"Vision!" Wanda yelled as he groans from pain and turns back to his original self. He's then thrown to the side and as Wanda is about to attack, she's blasted from behind by a female creature and thrown into another store.

Once she's out of the way, they flip Vision around and strike the stone making Vision yell in pain. Wanda quickly recovers and uses her magic to throw them both off of him. She then moves her hands and brings him with her to the other side. Grabbing him, she helps him up as they hide underneath a structure.

"The blade, it stopped me from phasing."

"Is that even possible?"

"It isn't supposed to be. My systems are failing." He tells her as she tries to close the open wound. "I'm beginning to think we should have stayed in bed." He adds which causes a small smirk on her face to form. Vision spots the creature about to hit them and pushes Wanda away as he gets taken.

"Vis!" Wanda yells as she sees them start to fight. It isn't till she turns to look when the second creature starts to swing their weapon at her. Whipping back before she was able to get hit, it causes her to act defensively.

"Give up the stone, and she lives." The creature tells Vision. That only makes Vision angry as he grabs his neck and flies him to a different building. Wanda is still seen fighting Proxima as Vision is fighting Corvus. Then Wanda gets blasted back and blocks the sharp blade made for her neck when Proxima strikes. Vision has the upper hand for a few moments before he screams in pain. This clearly angers Wanda and she grabs the creature, throwing her into the burning vehicle.

"Hands off." She tells Corvus once she levitated up and landed where Vision was. As soon after she said it, she blasted the creature away and grabbed Vision. They flew away but then got blasted again by Proxima. She gasps then hangs onto Vision but looses grip and they fall.

"Come on. Come on. Come on, you gotta get up. You gotta get up. Come on. Hey. Hey. We have to go."

"Please. Please leave."

"You asked me to stay. I'm staying."

"Please." Vision insists as both Proxima and Corvus break through the glass ceiling and prepare for another fight. Standing up and walking a step in front of Vision, Wanda reveals her magic in each hand. The train from behind us heard passing as the horn blares. Proxima looks behind Wanda which causes her to look as well.

A male silhouette is shown in the shadows and Proxima throws her weapon at them only of it to be caught by the person. It is then revealed as they step forward that it's none other than Steve Rogers. That's when then Avengers theme song begins to play. Wanda smiles in relief on to seeing him.

Proxima barely has time to act as Falcon then shows up and kicks her off to the side hard. He then activated some small missiles towards Corvus as Steve throws the weapon at Corvus just for it to be deflected and Natasha to catch it. She quickly slid on her knees and hit Corvus with the weapon on his leg. Getting up, she continued to fight the creature. She was able to stab him in the chest and kick him off to the side.

The weapon then flies off of her hand as Steve jumps, rolls on the ground as he grabs the blade and gets back in time to block the attack aimed for Natasha. Be grits as he pushes Proxima away and both him and Nat start to fight her head on till Falcon kicks her again.

Rolling off to the side, she gets up and goes over to Corvus. "Get up." She tells Corvus.

"I can't." Corvus tells Proxima.

"We don't wanna kill you, but we will." Natasha states.

"You'll never get the chance again." Proxima announces as she presses a button and a beam lights up around them; taking them back to the ship. The weapon Steve held got pulled away also.

As soon as they were gone, Steve and Nat start walking towards Wanda and Vision as Falcon walks over first.

"Can you stand?" Falcon asks but Vision grunts in pain.

"Thank you, Captain."

Nodding slightly, he spoke up "Let's get you on the jet."

The next scene plays out as the quinjet is seen lifting off the ground after it was parked on the street. "Now, I thought we had a deal." Natasha begins to tell Wanda as she closes the remainder of the back opening. "Stay close, check in, don't take any chances." She then turns and starts to walk towards the pilot areas where Sam was.

"I'm sorry." Wanda tells Natasha from where she sat next to Vision. "We just wanted time.

"Where to Cap?" Sam asks as he waits for further orders. Steve thinks for a bit before looking off to the side and mentions "home."