🎈Chapter Three🎈

Next Morning-

You let out a groan after you rolled off of the couch on to the floor, lading on your arm, noticing Noah and Tae wasn't with you,  you decided to get up and look for them .

You went to the door to see if their bikes were still outside. You heard something drop in the kitchen thinking it was them you rushed to the kitchen but you only found a picture of you, your parents, and your sister on the floor. You picked it up and looked at it wishing they were home with you.

Knocking you out of your trance you heard a noise coming from upstairs."Hello" you said into what seemed like an empty house. Getting no response you went to see what the noise was making your way upstairs you tried to calm yourself down thinking it was just in your head or something.You went and checked in your room but you didn't see out hear anything but then you heard it the same noise again but it sounded like it was coming from your bathroom.

You tried to brace yourself by counting to three and then entering. You pushed open the door and looked for the source of the sound. You could have sworn the sound came from here so you stopped to think."Okay, I'm starting to realize I'm acting like that one person in horror movies that checks out the creepy sound but always gets killed off. Okay Y/N if there's something behind you, run.

You stopped to breathe for a second but seconds later your heart dropped to your feet when you heard "Oh, don't think you can run from me Y/N".You could feel the victorian's breath on your neck as it spoke sending shivers down your back and causing the hairs on your skin to rise. You slowly turned around and were devastated by the sight you saw. It was the clown you saw these past days, all you could think was "why me, why did the clown want me out of all the kids in Derry". You could see the drool dripping off of its lips as he grinned at you. You couldn't stand the silence so you asked it, "Why do you want me?" you tried to sound brave but there was a great deal of fear behind your voice.Well my little Y/N, I mean look at you, so full of pure fear. you know you could never stand up to me even if you tried to." the menace seethed out. You saw him reach for you but before he grabbed ahold of you, you ducked under its long arms and made a beeline out of the room.

You had no idea where you would go you just knew you need to get out of that house. When you finally made it to the stairs almost tripping on your own feet, halfway down It jumped down in front of you. You tried to dart back up the stairs but your foot was grabbed before you could make it up, the clown dragged you down by your foot but you managed to kick him and just barely make it out of his grip. You grabbed the door but it was slammed shut before you even had a chance to open it enough for you to get out. You turned around and the clown instantly gripped your throat and held you to the wall. All you wanted to do was yell and try to get somebody's attention walking by your house, to just be saved but as tight as the grip was on you, you barely got any words out ."P- please, let me go"you manage to beg out, but it was no help, it just mocked you and made fun of you.

Hot tears spilled from your eyes and burned your cheeks and all the bastard did was stare at you, for a second you thought you saw a flash of blue in its eyes. It leaned down to your face and sniffed you. The creature moved back a little and you could see it licking its lips saying "Tasty, Tasty fear" and it smiled maniacally, you felt the hand of the creature enlarged and the grip on you got tighter, as bad as it was you didn't think that you would make it out alive. You soon felt lightheaded and tired. Your eyes got heavier until you saw black.

You rose up gasping for air and griped your throat, you saw Tae running toward you and Noah coming after."Y/N are you okay?"