05 - Midnight swim

/!\ Warning, chapter with adult content /!\
It's not compulsory to follow the story, you can go to the next chapter if this kind of writing (sex) doesn't suit your tastes.

- Hush, don't make a sound, reminded Krystal as she pushed the front door of the mansion towards the pool zone, followed by Gold who was jumping with impatience.

He had quickly put on a short-sleeved shirt over his swimming trunks, and didn't ask questions when Krystal got out of the bathroom only wearing his parka stopping just under her butt. He just looked elsewhere, thinking it would be better once outside. She pushed the door to the pool without a sound, cameras following them without an alarm sound. She had forced him to warn Platina's butler, to avoid getting caught like robbers, and if Gold hadn't liked that the staff was warned they were planning to go out, at least they could go and come back without waking anyone up. She noticed Gold hadn't lied: lighting wasn't automatic, and if the stars allowed them to discern forms and objects, it was impossible to see details or colours. He saw her relax completely, and smiled proudly at his idea. Well, it wasn't really a midnight swim, with the naked option, but he knew he would be way too nervous to do the real thing. He put down his shirt on a chaise longue and entered the water which was now hotter than air. He plunged underwater, opening his eyes trying to see something, but light almost didn't went in the water, and his head broke the surface, disappointed. He saw Krystal's silhouette getting near, going into the water without making any waves.

- You swear you're not seeing anything?

- Krys, I'm unable to define your swimsuit's colour or event its shape, relax a bit and feel the moment, he reassured her.

He wasn't lying, he was dissing holes with his eyes, concentrating to full capacity, he couldn't even decide if she was wearing a one piece or a bikini. He was more tempted to decide over a one piece, as he couldn't see a demarcation over her hips, but maybe it was really large fitting and not holding her body too close.

- You're trying to see.

- And having no results. Go on, do whatever you want like I wasn't there.

He could guess a smile on her face, and she let herself slip underwater, becoming a bare form, dark and slender, moving graciously in the water. She went to the surface once in a while to breathe, and Gold was under the impression he was swimming with a dolphin. Then, she suddenly swam to him with surprising speed and climbed on him, panicked. He felt her legs holding his waist, facing him, as her arms grabbed his shoulders. He moved his arms, unsure of what he should do, then put them on her back. Naked. So her swimsuit was either two pieces, either without a back. She was shivering and was looking at a spot in the pool.

- What? Whispered Gold.

- There's something, there! Answered Krystal, managing to shout while whispering. Don't get close to it!

- I think I know what it is, you don't have to be afraid...

- But it moved!

- That's normal, relax Krys, it's the robot cleaning the pool...

She bowed her head, and he moved slowly his hand on her back to comfort her, putting his head on her wet hair. Then his brain stopped functionning. There was no elastic on her back. At least noting between her shoulder blades and her hips, he didn't dare going lower. Thankfully they were in the water, because she didn't seem to want to get down, the water's surface being under his shoulder blades. She lifted a hand to push back a strand of hair falling on her cheek, and looked into his eyes as he closed them tightly just when he felt something touch his chest's skin. He seemed extremely concentrated, doing his best to avoid lowering his gaze after reopening his eyes, in vain. He plunged his eyes in her cleavage, during a really short amount of time, and closed back his eyes, cursing himself. He didn't imagined the feeling. She lowered her hand, replacing her arm between her breast and his chest, and he reopened his eyes, waiting for his punishment. Either she had a really, really thin bathing suit, without elastics and almost see-through, or she found a new way of torturing him, again.