Chapter 17

"We're with them now, so we should have the girl soon. Don't worry Kai, we won't hurt her, we'll just get her to the meeting place and leave her there for you. I'm not sure how easy it'll be, but the boys currently have no clue, so we can use plan A as we wanted. I need to get back now because I think I've been in the washroom long enough."

With that Shownu hung up the phone and walked back into the living room where the gangs were having a meeting about what had happened. The boys of Monsta X played along with what Seventeen wanted, knowing that they had a bigger goal. What Shownu failed to notice was that one of the members had heard his entire conversation and was now holding (y/n)'s hand and not letting her out of his sight. 

Jun pulled out his phone and sent the recording to his leader, waiting patiently as he heard the faint ding of his phone, avoiding Seungcheol's curious gaze. Seungcheol excused himself for a moment, pretending that it was another gang that he had to respond to and left briefly.

"So (y/n), where is your brother? Shouldn't he be here, protecting his beloved sister?" Jooheon smirked, watching as the girl's normal gaze turned into an icy stare.

"You and I both know that I won't tell you. Besides, he still hasn't forgiven you for being a dick to me and our family, so you should watch it," she spat, gripping Jun's hand harder as she glared. The man across from her just smirked more, his smile reminding her more and more of the Cheshire Cat. She wanted to wipe that stupid grin off his face, but before she could say anything Seungcheol came back into the room, his stare cold.

"Boys, guns out and forward," he ordered, the boys doing so hesitantly. They weren't quite sure why they were doing this, but Jun knew. (Y/n) looked confused, and went to protest before being cut off by Wonho.

"What the hell are you doing? Aren't we supposed to be allies?" he yelled, glaring at the leader of the gang before him. Before this, they were talking normally, like old friends, but now they had guns out at each other.

"Good question. That's one question I want you to think about while you listen to this video," Seungcheol's voice was calm, but the calm that sent shivers down your spine since you knew that someone was in trouble. They all listened to the video, the voice clearly that of Shownu, whose face hardened as he heard the conversation he had had just minutes ago be exposed to the gang they were meant to betray. Seventeen all glared at the others, feeling upset and angry at the same time. These boys were their friends, but now they were nothing more than a gang that wanted to ruin the bond they had with the most powerful gang they knew.

"How do we know you didn't just edit that tape? We could be getting framed right now and you would get away with it," Hyungwon stood up and glared, not wanting to fail his members or the other gang that they were helping, even if he knew his effort was futile.

"Unlike you, we're honest when talking to people we consider friends. Besides, I'd rather try to salvage a friendship than break it more, so tell the truth," Jun spoke up, making everyone snap their heads to him, however his stare never left Shownu, almost as if he was daring him to prove him wrong. To show them that he didn't say what he had so clearly said.

"Damnit! We wanted this to be simple, but now it's on to plan B!" Jooheon yelled, before pulling something that looked like a blow dart tube out of his sleeve and firing one into (y/n)'s leg. This caused the girl to faint, falling right into Wonho's arms as all the members of Monsta X got up and ran. Before the boys could react, Shownu threw a smoke bomb into the room, dazing all of them and causing them to cough. Once everything was cleared, Monsta X and (y/n) were gone.

"Start looking! Now!" Seungcheol shouted, his voice nearing a terrifying growl. The boys quickly got to their stations, with Jihoon, Vernon and Seungkwan already beginning the hacking process on their computers to try and track either you or Monsta X.

"So I'm guessing we're not telling Zico about this, right?" Chan whispered, earning a glare from all the other boys. He held his hands up in surrender and sighed. 

"I was only trying to lighten the mood a bit, sorry."

"Now is not the time! We lost her! We fucking lost her before her brother got home and before anyone could tell her how they feel!" Soonyoung was almost in tears, worried about what would happen to (y/n) once Kai got ahold of her. The other members of Exo were strong, but he knew they wouldn't hurt one of their own.

All they could do now was look for her and try to come up with a proper plan since it seemed like everyone was too shocked and angry to do anything rational.

~                                                                                                    ~                                                                                           ~

"We're pulling up to your base now. You better have the money you owe us, or else this stupid deal is off and we're giving her back. We lost an ally for this, so it better be worth it."

A/N: Hey lovelies! I'm so sorry that it's been forever. School is killing me slowly (but my grades are good) and I just didn't have the motivation to write something. Hopefully, now I'll be able to write a bit more, and I had another book idea, but I'm not sure if I want to start it just yet. Anyhoo, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and are going to have an amazing New Years. Until next time!

~Galaxy