Part 1

ARACELLI

(The Goddess Warrior)

(The Protector of Multiverse)

(The Altar of the Sky)

She is the most beautiful & powerful goddess in the whole universe. Her dress is pure white gold, with a belt made of fine 24k yellow gold around her waist. Her hair is wavy sparkling brilliant gold, her eyes are bluer than in the sky, like a flaming torch, her angelic face shimmer like a diamond, her legs and arms glittering like stardust and her voice sounds like thunder.

She always carries a magical dagger with her, and is made of pure gold with emerald stone around the handle, this magical dagger transformed into a powerful weapon can be a samurai, and a bomb whatever she wants it to be. That is why it's called a magical dagger because it can be anything she thinks she wants to transmute. Aracelli is one of God's seraphim... she holds the highest rank in all galaxies and universes. She is known as the only keeper and protector of "multiverse."

In 3000 years the Earth is in chaos, devastated and ruined. On this year vampires & zombies are everywhere, famine, war, pain & suffering there's nowhere to hide. It's Tribulation... the end of times.

Vampires & Zombies are not the typical scary ones that you saw from movies & televisions. They're hybrid, & good-looking individual dress and act like a normal human being. Vampires can stand even under the sunrise they have no fears, they think they dominate the world. They mingled to normal people, eat, dance, dine and party with them. They'll strike when they needed and wanted to. They'll choose if they want you to become one of them or they will kill you after drinking and drained your blood. Other packs of vampires attacked savagely, they don't hide because they don't need to. They're rude, tough and proud individuals.

On the other hand, Zombies are not badly & scary looking either. They go to work, exercise, run, walk & eat as normal people do. They're hard to kill and not easy to die. You can't tell if they're zombies or normal people because there's no difference in the appearance... not until they'll bite and rip you apart. Let me guess, are thinking?... if vampires & zombies are friends? Hell no, absolutely not! They hate and kill each other brutally and savagely. What will happen if zombies bit vampires? And vice versa.

When two hybrids cross their path to a fight and bite each other, they mutated into a powerful beast. In three days, after bite time passes, zombie turned into a Balkan, and a vampire will transform into a Chupacabra.

For both zombie (Balkan) and the vampire (Chupacabra)—they have the same onset of mutation. The mutation is gradual, the first day the victim lost his energy and skin torn apart slowly; wounds appear like large scrapes or cuts, it is freakin painful that's why they hide into a very dark and cool place. They also feel stomach discomfort, nausea, nose bleeding, and severe headaches. The second day, hairs fall, teeth starting to bleed and fall... it replaces big teeth and sharp fangs like metal. Their eyes become hollow; eyeballs become vertical that goes straight up and down; eyes color changed from green to fiery red... green when they're preparing to attack, red when they cut and devour your flesh. The second day; skin is completely peeled off, toenails & fingernails become loose detached from the nail bed. They hide in a dark place because they can't stand lights from the sun... for a while, experiencing heliophobia. The final day of mutation is on the third day, toenails & fingernails started to re-grow and grow faster than you could imagine. When the transformation is complete, the vampire transmogrifies as Chupacabra and zombies into a Balkan. No man can defeat them even you call all the superheroes, none of them can kill these super-powerful beasts.