Unexpected Love, "Partners in Crime" Part 2

The door opened and we we're surprised to see.. Our teacher.. "Alright, class. Have you finished deciding on the color theme?" He questioned us. "YES SIR!'' The president replied, "Alright then Youka. Tell me the details after school. Anyways, class is dismissed." Our teacher went outside of the classroom. Our classroom was already filled with laughter and talks. In the distance, I see Aika and Wellic talking. It's really lonely here with no one to talk to. Wait.. I just realized the teacher didn't even teach us something like their supposed to do. Oh well, more free time I guess.

While I was about to look at the window beside me一 "Hey." A familiar voice called out to me and their voice was surprisingly soft. I turned around and saw the president. "Oh, hello there. Youka was it?" I turned to face him, at last.. Someone to talk to. Hopefully. "Yeah, and yours was Erika?" Youka questioned me. "Yeah, so, what's up?" I questioned him, "Oh nothing really. But wanna be friends? It seems like your really lonely here with no one to talk to." He said to me with his not-so-loud voice. To be honest, his voice is much better when he is not shouting. He is probably shy in front of the whole class. "Ah, sure. And yeah, it's really lonely without no one to talk to. I have a friend here but she is busy talking to someone else. But hey, you're here." I smiled, Finally someone to talk to.

Me and Youka talked a bit and the bell rang, a few people got out of the classroom on their way to the cafeteria. Youka left aswell, I guess he is getting ready for his next class. As I glanced to the distance, I see Aika all alone. Did Wellic leave? I decided to get up and walked to her. "Hey Aika! Do you agree about our discussion earlier?" I questioned Aika, cheerfully like her. "Oh? Yeah! I do, it's really nice. But Wellic didn't really agree that much. He didn't like the color pink." Aika replied and we both giggled. "Also.. Did Wellic leave you alone?" I questioned her as I raid her bag of goodies. "No, he just went out to buy fries and some refreshments with his friends." Aika answered. "Ohhh! Alright then." I said while eating her snacks. Aika didn't really mind if I eat some of her snacks, she had loads though.

Breaktime was over and it was our Science class, a few other people came in. And.. Felix. I just ignored him, hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid like in the past. I sat down on my seat, bored. But luckily, minutes later.. The bell rang. Science class has started, it was a nice class I would say. Science is my favorite subject, we learned about the Nitrogen Cycle which doesn't really sound hard. We did have many quizzes to kill time, I'd think to myself though.. Why would they torture us with quizzes?! Oh well, it boosts up our knowledge. About 1-5 quizzes later, the bell rang. Everyone was relieved, I bet Felix was struggling. Hah.

I walk to the cafeteria to eat my lunch there, hope fully Aika is there. And, well, Wellic too. I consider him my friend since he is Aika's friend. I walked alone to the cafeteria and encountered a familiar person.

"Hey Erika!" Wellic shouted. It was Wellic. "Ah, hey there." I responded to him. "Wanna go to a 24-hour shop? Let's buy some food!" He suggested, "But aren't we not allowed to go to different places until school ends?" I asked him, confused. "That's the point! Try something new for a while, I'll take the blame if we're in trouble." He says excitedly. "Oh, sure. But let both of us take the blame though. I haven't gone to a store the past few months actually." I said to him, awkwardly. "I'm not really a outrovert." I explained. "Oh, it's okay! Let's go, I'm excited." Wellic held my hand and we started to go to the gate. As we did, we saw that the guard wasn't there. So we took the chance to escape. "Whohhoo!" We both cheered as we run to the convenience store.

In the convenience store, we bought a couple of sweets, food and drinks. ''For Aika!" Wellic cheered as he grabs a Coke drink. "Woah, how generous of you, huh?" I chuckled. "Damn, breaking the rules are fun. Partners in crime?" I asked Wellic. "Yep, Partners in crime." We both giggle.