San/Wooyoung - Lucky Night *M**Request*

I hope Woosan stans are ready because I've got a few of them coming including this one ;) which I am VERY ok with because I adore this couple!!!

This one is for my amazing friend squidster97!!! If you haven't yet, you should head over to her page and read her Yoonmin book she has. It's FABULOUS.

But for now, I hope you all enjoy!! I've got a few more requests I have, then they will probably stay closed for a little bit, only because I have a few other things hiding up my sleeves *wink wink nudge nudge* that I know y'all will be excited about.  I do plan on opening them back up eventually though!!

I love you all very much!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

This couldn't be happening. There was no way. He was the unluckiest person alive!

And yet, there it was. Printed in black and white on his phone.

Wooyoung covered his mouth as he read the email for at least the hundredth time.

He was going to meet Choi San. His role model, hero, inspiration, there were too many words that he could use to describe the idol right now.

Somehow, but some miracle, he had been selected as one of the lucky 100 people allowed into the fan sign event.

This was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and Wooyoung knew he couldn't pass on this.

He quickly called his boss to ask for the time off, which amazingly was granted with no issues, and he started to look for flight information.

The event was in two weeks. Wooyoung hadn't been able to afford concert tickets, and really, he didn't have the money for plane tickets either. But he would make it work somehow.

He just would live off a diet or ramen for a couple of weeks. It's not like he hasn't done that before.

The two weeks flew by in the blink of an eye and Wooyoung found himself standing in line with a bunch of other fans. They all chatted comfortably about how excited they were to be here, but Wooyoung found himself slowly sinking into his bubble he had learned to live in.

He had never been an outgoing person. At least when it came to making friends. Once he got to know the person he was able to come out of his shell, but it was getting to that point that was the challenge.

Soon he found himself standing off to the side, glancing at the small groups that had formed.

Wooyoung chewed on his lip and sighed, trying to build up his excitement for being here for the fan sign.

That's what was most important.

When they were finally allowed inside and went over the rules, everyone filed in and took their seats.

Applause broke out when San entered the room and took a bow. His wide smile made Wooyoung's heart pound as he waved to everyone in the room. His fellow members bowed next to him and the group took seats behind the table on the stage and the first row of fans was allowed to come forward.

Wooyoung watched with a small smile as the interacted with their fans, but mostly he just watched San. He was so vibrant as he spoke with his fans, and anyone watching could tell how happy he was to be here.

When it finally came time for his turn, Wooyoung told the other members just how much he loved their music and performance, but it was hard to keep a conversation with them when he kept glancing at San.