Mingi/Seonghwa - Jingle Bells *M*

Ok Flamies, it's confession time. So my mind went to a dark place the other day when watching Christmas movies (Yes I'm one of those people, but so is Mingi!!), and I was talking with jinjin0309 and told her my vision. Her one shots are amazing, so I asked her to write it for me (guilty as charged haha) and she said I would write a good one as well.

Sooooooooo we came to the agreement that we would write each other a Holiday themed one shot! Yes it's a little early, but I still couldn't wait to share it with her, and with you!!

If you want to see the one she wrote, I suggest you head over to her page as soon as you're done here and check out her Kpop Oneshot book!! She's written some amazing ones and I just can't get enough of them! One of them is actually the inspiration behind Sunrise (wink wink nudge nudge). Seriously though, please go read it!

And I hope you enjoy this fun holiday one shot!! I may try to do a few more. Christmas is my favorite time of year <3

I love you all!!!

"It's the most, wonderful time, of the year." Seonghwa sang to himself as the song played on the radio. He swayed his hips back and forth as he wound some garland around the banister in his home and brushed the ball from his Santa had out of his face.

He had been looked forward to decorating all day. It was one of his favorite parts of the holiday season and he couldn't wait to see the look on Mingi's face when he got home.

Seonghwa always made sure to put up some decorations, but he left decorating the tree and hanging the stockings for when they could be together. He was fortunate in the sene that he had an editing job that he could do from home so he had a lot more spare time his hands.

When the garland was done, Seonghwa grabbed a string of lights and started to hang it around the window.

A car horn honked and Seonghwa peeked out the window, a wide smile crossing his face when he saw Mingi step out of his suv and and run his hand through his newly dyed red hair. It had a slight wave it today that looked absolutely adorable.

Seonghwa quickly looked around and grabbed a long string of garland, then hid behind the door. He waited patiently, staying silent as Mingi opened the door.

"Babe, I'm home!" Mingi called, keeping his back to Seonghwa as he shed his coat.

Once his shoes were off, Seonghwa threw the garland around Mingi and pulled the younger too him. "Welcome home, hot stuff." He whispered into his lover's ear.

Mingi's deep chuckled rumbled Seonghwa's chest as he turned around. "Hey cutie. I see someone's in the festive mood." Mingi smiled as he flicked the ball on the Santa hat.

"I figured it was time to put up some decorations." Seonghwa hummed as he slipped out of Mingi's arms, taking the garland with him and placing it back in the box. "When do you want to do the tree?" Seonghwa bent over to rummage around in the box.

Mingi felt his gut flip at the sight of Seonghwa's amazing ass sticking out like that. He knew the older was doing it on purpose, but Mingi fell for it any way as he licked his lips. "Do you want to do it tonight since you've already started on other decoration?"

Seonghwa peeked over his shoulder and stood up slowly. "Sure! Pizza?"

Mingi pulled out his phone, "Pizza." He agreed.

It was their tradition. Pizza, a roaring fire, music, and decorating the tree. They had done it every year since they moved in together, and this year they had a special ornament to put on the tree.