Tsuma🍋

Warning! This chapter includes heavy smut, read at your own leisure!

Masochism, Gagging, Pegging, and slight BDSM involved!

✨✨✨

Hisoka was attached to a Y shaped table face down, his penis went through a hole and hung there. His hands tied behind him and his feet spread wide with just enough space in-between for you to stand.

✨✨✨

"Oh Tsuma, you are such a Sadist ~"

"Shut up."

You shoved a ball gag into his mouth silencing the normally snarky Hunter, who was also your husband. You wore a royal attire and you rake your hand through Hisoka's wet blush hair until you suddenly griped it tightly within your clutch, your body pressed tightly to his toned back. He let out a muffled moan followed by giddy sighs, he was enjoying this a bit too much...

You released him and walked around towards his head, then grabbing his hair once more to bring his face up to meet your eye contact when you spoke:

"You seem to forget who your wife is... And I know you are enjoying yourself too much for my liking. So I'm going to fuck you till you can't move."

You drop his head and walk away to where he could not see you, his heart racing all of a sudden at the thought of you doing what he thought you were about to do.

Hisoka was not a big fan of this at all, he has told you it was his least liked thing you two have ever done... And you two have done a whole lot. So what would you do to your husband when he's being a bad boy?

Do what he hates.

He shook his head and attempted to release himself from the restraints, but knowing your loving husband you had special restraints made just for him and his abilities. Hisoka thought this was  "normal" love making, but it turned out much more shocking than he was expecting and he was regretting ever agreeing to your desire to switch things up... But you were his wife...

He could never say no to you.

With a smile, you disappeared and then reappeared with a large black box in your clutches. A concerned look crossed his path and in that moment Hisoka knew what was about to occur.

You opened the box to reveal a black strap on, waving it gently in front of his face. Hisoka pulled at his restraints, his muffled concerns going unheard and ignored entirely.

"Dear husband... Do you know what I'm about to do?"

His muffled reply heard but not acknowledged, you were smiling a large smile as you stepped into the straps. You were going to force pleasure he did not desire whether he wanted to or not, Hisoka knew this...

"I love how dominate this makes me and how pathetic my husband is."

More muffled groans and gasps escaped Hisoka's gagged lips.

He could only feel your touch when you allowed him to feel you, that gave him chills. He could only feel pleasure when you allowed him too, that made him weak in the knees. He could only be at the will of your mercy, but even though he knew what you were like.

Your index finger grazed from his shoulder bindings straight down to firm ass. Although at first you squeeze them gently, acknowledging his fine physique, but then suddenly squeezing both cheeks tightly, earning a soft gasp like groan from Hisoka. At that pique you suddenly slipped your index finger into his tight ass, gently stretching him out in long slow strokes, Hisoka's breath becoming heavy and his body going weak from your fingering.

You placed the tip of the strap on at his entrance, rubbing it in between his cheeks as you spoke lowly:

"You are not allowed to cum unless I cum first. The best part is this strap on helps both of us..."

With that said, you slipped the tip into his anus, dry, slowly begining to bump in and out, earning soft grunts from Hisoka. Then after a moment you turned out the butterfly vibrator attachment, the vibrations sending you in a frenzy. You thrusted faster and much more hard than the last one, Hisoka cried out in pleasure with your vocals. Your high creeping higher and higher with the feeling of you fucking your husband with such dominance and the strong constant vibrations from the strap on.

Soon you could feel yourself beginning to let loose and your climax reaching its peak. You ripped off the ball gag from Hisoka's mouth and he groaned loudly  and he came as well with you as you continued to thrust roughly into him.

Each other's name spoken like a precious mantra, satisfaction delivered, and your bond between the two of you stronger than ever.

You managed to untie Hisoka quite fast, with one stroke of a knife you freed him and him was unmoving for a long moment. He looked exhausted.

"Tsuma... I can't move... It... It felt good..."

With a smile you helped him up to his feet with a smile, snuggling up to him as you made your way from your special room to your bed room.

"Tsu-ma! I love you."

"I love you too."

✨✨✨

It's been a quick minute since I wrote for this book! I hope y'all enjoyed it, please vote and comment what y'all thought!

❤️