Working Out

SO here it is!!! i know it was so long but i have been busy dang! well ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2:

"Fine but not to long..." I said

" YAY!!!" He yelled in his perky voice. His eyes were green I wonder if it will stay like that...

As we walked to the kitchen because I kept telling him how hungry I was and so he led me there. And when we arrived we were greeted by a boy with black hair and dark blue eyes and blonde girl who i recognize as the school slut.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!" Cody yelled at her

"OH...You know her..." I trailed off. I walked beside the guy who was holding a pan clueless near a stove. 

"CUTE!" I thought but tried to ignore my thoughts

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him. He stared at me still holding the pan like he was ganna attack a robber.

"Cooking?" He asked unsure

I was ganna reply but then the noise the blonde gave which is Emily and Cody was to load.

"WHAT YOU MEAN I-" Emily yelled but was cut off by Cody dragging her out

"We'll be back or I will" He whispered the last part

As they left me and the guy , we stared at them till there were out of sight. And then I turned to the guy and the pan he was holding. He gave me a confused look and then stood in the spot. I toke the pan in the process touching his fingers a bit which also made me blush a bit. But it was not clear I looked natural.

"SIT" I commanded he did what I told him to and stared at me holding a pan.

"What ya looking at?" I asked

"A pretty lady that might have f my cousin and is holding a pan" He replied I blushed he said pretty lady

"I did nothing to your cousin..." I paused and thought if I should say the same words I used but then I heard myself say

"Your the second stranger who said Im pretty well-" He cut me off by saying

"How's the first?" He trailed off I was opening my mouth about to reply but then he cut me off again.

"Oh.God please don't say its Cody? His-" He stopped as I nodded to him. His eyes widened. I don't get whats the big deal but instead of worrying I but the pan down and search the cabinets...so I can make pancakes.

"Whats your name?" I asked before he might tell me something I don't wanna hear early in the morning.

"Derrick" he replied I nodded. I found the pancake flour 

"Found it!" I said happily but sadly I couldn't reach so I used the solid table attached to the wall  near the stove. As I was kneeling on it to get the pancakes which was apparently buried inside I barely saw it. As my hand got a good grip of the box. My body lost balance and I fell on something soft. 

I opened my eyes which were close apparently. As I studied I saw Derrick holding me bridal-style. 

"Luckily I was near you" He said while sighing I giggled and looked at him again

"Well thanks!" I said as I put my free left hand over his shoulder.

"No prob" He said as I carefully out me down.

"SO-" Cody's voice entered the room and as I looked at the door he was standing I felt Derrick's breath all over my face. I focused my gaze to where Derrick was standing and our faces were inches apart.