[ d a t a ba se]

𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎..
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎..

——𝚂𝙰𝙼𝚆𝚈𝙽 𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽:𝙰𝚐𝚎: 𝟷8

——
𝚂𝙰𝙼𝚆𝚈𝙽 𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽:
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 𝟷8

𝚂𝚎𝚡: 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛: 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛: 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
Skin color: brown
Race: African American

𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕.
——

Chapter 1:

There was once a young girl born to Aurora Florian, Daughter of Anastasia Pirek and Lucas Pirek, and Tybalt Florian, Son of MaL Florian and Murphy Florian. This young girl was to be born to two highly powerful parents and she would be named SamWyn. SamWyn Florian.

SamWyn had been told all her life she was pretty much a normal human, up until her parents' unfinished business caught up with her. SamWyn had to be brought into it..for she was the only one who could finish it.

Her mom, raising SamWyn alone, had of course told her stories of magic power and the users of it. Aurora placed the context of these stories into fables, mere fictional stories. Stories that wouldn't be very believable to a girl past the age 12.

Although Aurora mentioned all these things, she however never mentioned to SamWyn about her extremely important part that would come to play in it. SamWyn's mom kept it a secret. A secret that revealed who she was and who SamWyn really is.
——

Aurora Florian was known as a part of the 6 wraiths.

The wraiths were the most powerful beings in the universe under the leader of them all. (I love me some God, so we aren't writing anything that's gonna ya know, come off as disrespectful to him or contradict/replace who he is:')

3 great wraiths, and 3 evil wraiths.
They choose their own destiny of course. Aurora fell in love with Tybalt, who at the time hadn't let the darkness of the universe take over him..however, it took just a moment for him to let down his guard and become absorbed in the evil. She would do anything to protect him because even until this day, she still loves him. Aurora then knew she had to let him go as SamWyn would soon be blessed to her womb. It was terribly confusing and hard for her to do this, considering the fact she came from an evil force, and he came from the light.

In this world it consisted of 5 energies:
Light
Dark
Evil
Virtuous
Pure

The 6 wraiths stored a lot of these energies.
They all once worked as a team, but the selfish ways and greed split them all up.

Though the wraiths kept their world in balance, on earth- it was a different story outside it.

-
Reminder: This is a diverse story full of made up of characters, places, peoples, dimensions and will use some mythological references however, they won't be correct. I am just coming up with stuff. Also most pictures I use for this story are from Pinterest may possibly start to use AI but I feels it takes always from actual artists so we will see, so all the credit to those artsy beautiful people:) I am Literally writing this story for fun, so please don't take it seriously.

I'm more of a fluff writer so be aware if your are looking for more mature themes. I will do grammar checks every now and then:) Anyways, ily, thanks for reading!! Say ur prayers and stay hydrated:))
-
⚠️ trigger warning: violence, different anxieties,