12- Surprise!

Will ran into May's room.
"May the party" Will smiled "they are here!" May glaced over and got up and hugged Mike. Soon everyone else.
"So we need somewhere to sleep"
"Some of you guys in my room and the rest May's"
Max and Dustin were in May's room and Mike and Lucas were in Will's room
"So how long are you staying?"
"We are staying for two weeks" Lucas smiled. Will's smile grew bigger. He glaced over at the clock, 5. It was almost dinner.
"Shit" he mummbled
"What?" Mike asked
"Its almost dinner"
"What's wrong with dinner?" Lucas asked
"Just every dinner Jane had to bring up Mike and I relationship"
"Why?" Mike asked
"I dont know she just always says I ruined her life"
"But thats not true" Lucas joined in
"Once she called me a slut"
"Holy shit"
"And called Mike a slut the same night"
"Ok I'm gonna beat her up" Lucas said getting up
"Lucas don't try she could kill you and if Jane tells Hopper she is going to say its was me"
"How do you know"
"Once Bill and Richie tried to beat her up, they almost got killed but she had a black eye and she blamed it for me and my mom believed it and grounded me for a week"
They two other boys grew silent
"Kids Dinner is ready" Joyce called.
Dustin ran out of May's room as Max was about to hit him. Mike grabbed Will's hand and walked down the stairs to the table. Mike and Will held hands under the table for fear of Jane seeing.
"So how is everyone in Hawkins" Joyce asked
"It isn't the same with out you guys" Dustin chuckled.
Joyce nodded.
Jane was instantly staring at Mike and Will. Mike was whispering something in Will ear all she heard was mumbling. Will giggled softly and pushed Mikes faces away. Will continued eating, he was finally happy his friends and boyfriend was here. 
"Did Hawkins change?" Jane asked
They all glaced at her then continued eating. "Is everyone just going to ignore me?" She asked rudely. Will let go of Mike's hand and moved his hand to the side of his head and tugged on his own hair.
"Jane calm down" Hopper whispered
"No everyone is being rude and my life is ruined because of that little shit"   she yelled and pointed at Will. Will pulled out and chair and ran up the stairs.
"Look that was pathetic" She yelled again. Mike gave her a dirty look and went to Will's room. Everyone else was shock. Lucas was still shock of why Jane will ever say something like that.

Mike knocked on Will's bedroom door.
"Who is it" he queitly said
"It me Mike" Mike softly said
"Come in"
Mike walked in and closed the door behind him. Will was laying down facing the wall with the blankets over his body.
"What's wrong?" Mike asked. Will shrugged. Mike didn't notice but a tear had rollin down his cheek. Mike sat down bedside him.
"Its just I had to leave before anything got out of hand" Will quitely said. He sat up facing his head down. Mike raised Will's head facing his own face. He used his thumb to gently remove the tear. He slowly leaned in and Will did the same until their lips connected. Will moved his hands to the back of Mikes neck, Mike moved his hand down to Will's waist. Will pulled away and smiled looking deeply in Mike's eyes. "I love you"
"I love you too" Mike smiled
"I'm tried can I sleep?"
"Will you barely ate dinner" Will looked down then back up
"Please?" He added
"Fine" Mike sighed. He stood up to leave.
"Mike, can you sleep with me?"  "Please?" Mike smiled and layed down next to Will. Will placed his head on Mike's chest and held his hand under the blanket. The two smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Sorry for the short story but I felt like I needed to update this.