☁5

Minho body wanted more than anything to let him go and leave him right there because no one ever had seen Minho's emotional side. Jisung's heart start pounding like crazy, causing his body to suffer even more from the effects.

The situation was getting more and more uncomfortable, even if it lasted for a few seconds, for them it felt like It lasted for a hours.

Minho gathered his strength and lifted Jisung to his feet, then quickly turned around wiping tears with his sleeve so Jisung don't see him. Jisung was just standing there waiting for Minho to get better before approaching slowly and gently placing his hand on Minho's shoulder.

" M-minho...he...knowed how h-he g-gonna end up----"

" He was fucking five !!"

Minho shouted making Jisung flinch.

" It doesn't m-matter how old he was, the pain he felt...he d-didn't want to be in that pain a-anymore. He knew if he continued like that he would be b-better only a moment or d-day but not forever.....why you don't r-respect his decision and let him resting in peace... "

Minho angrily turned towards him with his red eyes.

"You should r-respect his decision Minho....l-look at me....do you k-know how much does hurt that I'm not a-accepted in society, everyone a-avoids me....I am either " boy with h-health problems" or " please take c-care of him ".....I don't want p-people to feel sorry for me.... I want people to look at me just as h-human......It's not e-easy to give up on y-yourself .....but when you see that is it....that's the e-end.....I would also give up...l-long time ago.... you know ?... but I s-still have hope.....hope t-that tomorrow w-will be...just a little different..."

At the moment, both of their faces were swollen with tears, Minho don't knowing what more to say, listening to Jisung's words broke him even more. His angry side wanted to yell " then give up world would't care " but he knew well it was wrong.

" Then every sick kid should give up?..."

Jisung smiled through tears.

" It's up the p-person.....not e-everyone feel the same....the c-care we need is to people t-treat us just how the t-treat e-everybody else... "

Minho nodded still in tears.

" ...I believe you...."

As he turned around, Jisung grabbed his arm making him slowly turn again.

" .... you s-should visit him.....he p-probably miss you so......so m-much Minho...."

Minho shook his head as he looked toward the graveyard and then back at Jisung.

"...I'm not ready ...."

Jisung nodded understandings Minho's current state. They were standing in silence this time avoiding each other eyes. The whole situation for Minho and Jisung was completely new, Jisung spok to Minho for the first time with actual conversation or discussion, what ever that was. Also all this was new for Minho too, showing someone his other side, he hated it.

Day after day, Jisung thought Minho and him were getting closer, but Minho always kept his distance, he didn't want anyone to think he was friends with Jisung, even if that was showing. Minho would always give him his seat in the bus, but inadvertently. Minho would always be the first to get in and then he would always pass by that one free seat, pretending not to see it, but in fact he giving it to Jisung, always waiting from him to sit, while he was standig.

Minho would change the subject whenever his mother bothered Jisung with some boring story of her, helping Jisung to escape of her. Minho would stop randomly by Jisung's room door and check out at his wall art before leaving. He would go for his pills every time Jisung asked for them. All of these little things made Jisung's little innocence heart very happy.