CH: 2

Everytime Y/n sword flashed, a devil fell. In no time he took down 40 high-class devils. A smile slowly crept across his face. He can feel his powers growing at an alarming rate... the more he slays. 

Y/n appeared in front of Redhead and grabbed him by his collar, he got lifted from the ground while having his neck chocked by Y/n.

Y/n: I am not going to kill you now, you should know that... There are countless punishments in this world which are more horrible than death...

Y/n said coldly and thrust his sword right into the Redhead ochinchin. 

"UGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The redhead starts to writhe in agony as the sword pierced straight through the ochinchin and came out of his arse.

....

Azazel knew if he and his remaining army stay here, they will die for sure. He already lost almost half of his army in the hand of God's and Lucifer pawns and he doesn't want to lose more. Azazel took one final look at the abomination[Y/n] standing on top of the mountain of dead bodies of Devils and some of his kind before retreating from the War. 

On seeing the fallens retreating the Devils also scatter in different directions while picking up their injured comrades on the way.

....

The two Heavenly Dragons and The God of the Bible knew this young man is bad news if they don't take care of him now, he will be too strong to stop in the future. 

Gabriel: Father...

Her eyes narrowed, as she saw her father's action.

God summoned a spear out of holy flame and throws it at Y/n, who is fighting the two heavenly Dragons with his strange army. 

A face that can only be described as a living nightmare suddenly popped out of Y/n back and ate the incoming attack.

Y/n: PLAYTIME IS OVER.

Y/n eyes transform into large white eyespots and his teeth into fangs, frightening everyone present on the battleground, Venom suddenly emerges and engulfs Y/n's body-transforming him into a ten-foot-tall humanoid monster with claws, oily black skin, pronounced white veins and eyespots, a large maw with three rows of fangs, and a serpentine tongue. 

Transforming his arms into a pair of blades he slits the two Heavenly Dragons' throat

Venom turned his head to God, a feeling of dread washed over him as he saw the beast eyeing him coldly.