a little tipsy

I woke up and noticed that Tj wasn't there. It felt weird because he would usually wake me up with a kiss. "Babe?" I said standing up looking for him in a red matching bra and panties set with a black silk robe on. I couldn't find him anywhere and I started to get nervous. I hear someone walk in the door and see that its Tj with to-go breakfast from 'I hop'. "Aw, I wanted you to wake up with breakfast in bed." He said putting the bags on the bed. "Damn mama you're looking fabulous in that." He said with a laugh and pulled me close. "What did you get me?" I sat down on the bed with my legs crossed. "You're favorite." He pulls out waffles and sits them in front of me. I smiles and start eating. He sits facing me and starts drinking whiskey. "Baby, give me some!" I said with a laugh and he passed it over. 30 minutes later we were drunk out of our minds, we laughed at the most stupidest stuff. "Is little Tj up?" I said looking in his boxers. Tj tosses me on the bed, and starts kissing down my body. "He's up and hungry." Tj quickly removes my panties and plows his face between my legs. "Damn, you're soaking!" He said with a smirk. He starts eating me out and I grip the bed frame. He lifted his head and takes off his sweatpants. "It's so big." "Oh just you wait." He shoves his dick in me quickly and fucks me fast. I moan loud and looking up at tj I could tell he was definitely enjoying It by his face expressions. He thrust faster as he starts rubbing my clit. "Ahhh baby, I'm gonna cum, FUCK I'm cumming." I came so much that I felt it drip to my back. He goes harder and all I could hear was claps and his grunts. "You're so fucking- gahhhhh." He cums but still keeps going as he rubs my clit faster gritting his teeth. I moan so loud and I was weak, my eyes roll to the back of my head and I have a squirting orgasm. I see Tj smile and pull out. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll see you when I'm out... or.." he picks me up and carries me to the bathroom as I'm dripping. He desides to take a bath and sets the bath water. A few minutes later he was sitting in the bathtub and I was straddling his lap, kinda... I was sitting on his abs and he couldn't help but to put a finger inside me. "Mmm baby." I said with a moan. "Sit on my face." I smirked and didn't think twice, I felt it tounge going in circle, up and down, side to side, you name it. He starts rubbing my clit and I lose it. "Teej Teej Teej!" I said cumming.  He sits up and sits me on his lap making me straddle it. "Damn baby, how'd I get so lucky with you, you're incredible!" He smiled and I gave him a soft kiss. "In every great man is a great woman" I smiled and fell asleep on the bathroom floor with him even thought it was only 1 pm.

 "In every great man is a great woman" I smiled and fell asleep on the bathroom floor with him even thought it was only 1 pm