The Power Of Rage

I suck in a sudden breath at the sight of Master pitifully try to grab at the hand on his neck.

"Well if that's the case let's see if your worthless Master can fly in this one."

Before I could react he threw him at me. I was knocked over as I try to catch him, and when I focused again I looked to see Master in my lap. I can't even describe his horrid state, all I could feel was anger. I never really got angry but this was a rage I could not comprehend. I gently lay Master on the ground and stood, slowly walking back to the purple man. My hands were clenched and shaking, I could see the borders of my vision go red.

"Wow, you really want to die, damn nuisance."

At the sound of his voice power I had never felt before surged through me, I could feel an energy long-forgotten emerging.

"You came here, destroyed the city, hurt my friends, insulted me, and worst of all hurt my Master...NOW YOU WILL PAY!"

As I spoke black smoke began to flow from the corners of my eyes, my irises and pupils turning turned crimson red and the whites of my eyes go black. I could feel black void-looking blood began to spill from my mouth.

"YOU WILL REGRET EVER COMING TO THIS PLANET!"

I felt my wings and tail spring forth from my body, now fully healed and stronger than they have ever been. My fingers turned to claws painlessly, my fangs were released as I screamed. I took to the skies with one pump of my wings and stared down at the man who had done this.

"YOU DARED TO HURT MY MASTER! NOW YOU WILL KNOW PAIN!"

I watched as drops of my now abyss-like blood fell to the ground as I screamed. I went in with a few dive-bomb attacks scratching him and hitting him with my tail. I did this a few times before going to the sky and looking to see what I did, nothing.

"You don't scare me with your magic show, your still nothing but pathetic."

He aimed the glove at me and shot. I quickly crossed my arms in front of me and cast a spell. It was a direct hit and I heard him laugh but it quickly stopped as he looked at me and saw I blocked it. My magic was swelling and growing in power, everything I had hidden since birth unraveling from its binds.

"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF RAGE!"

Then my magic blew up.